Aloha All

Aloha,

I finally found time to register and post here.. very nice forum u guys got here. Mahalo Nui Loa to Claire for inviting me here. I hope some of the other members of Da-Hui will reg and show face. Well I guess ill start by introducing myself. My name is (for privacy reason) Lono.. I am a native hawaiian.. born and raised on the island of Oahu but my family originates from the island of Maui. I am a father of 4.. 2 boys and 2 girls ages of 8,7,6 and 3..yea I know we was really bored those first 3 years /woot hahaha.. ive been happily married for 9 years to a wonderful women who also plays vendetta...her ingame name is Lady_Love

I am one of the "older" gamers haha.. been playing online games since 99' my first official MMORPG was called Mankind.. www.mankind.net for all of u not fimiliar. I dont play it anymore due to alot of cheating from the chinese players.. anyway I moved from there and started playing Dark Space.. www.darkspace.net.. I still play that game. I also played Earth and Beyond.. before E.A. bought it out then put it on the chopping block to route its resources to The Sime-Online..ewwwww! Im one Eve-Online also.. I play O-Game and now Vendetta. In each and everyone of these games I am known as Lono.

I am really liking vendetta.. tho some things need tweaking, most of it is kool. I know its still basically a new game so in time things will change, hopefully for the better.. I also hope to get to know most of the D.a.r.k.

members from vendetta.. if u guys need anything, dont hesitate to ask..if I can accomodate you I shall.

anyway I just wanted to say Aloha and tc urselves. until we meet again. God Bless.

WELCOME LONO :)

Great to see you here /thumbsup

I am Aurora and the other co-founder of D.a.rk. Vendetta :)

Very happy with our NAP with you guys, you seem like a great bunch and a more 'mature' /wink alliance like us!

Very cool that your wife plays too, my fiance Genocide also plays both Vendetta and O-game, as do I...

What uni do u play in in ogame?

Anywayz looking forward to getting to know you better and if you need anything give me a yell anytime :)

Catch you in the bar for a drink, we hang out there a lot /wink

First one on the house of course /beer

Guest gogoblender

Welcome to dark matters lono!

And a delightfully charming introductory post as well.

lol, you're at the right place and Erialc has said marvellous things about you and your clan.

I'm not a vendetta player, mostly (allright then all ogame :)) ogame and it's disovery has taught me new meaning to the word addiction.

A lot of us from this site are all old players of another game called Sacred which was mostly a european hit which generated an incredibly close online community and and amazing hardcore online game. We've attempted to bring some of the energy, compassion and warmth of the sacred international forum here and have met incredible new gamers, allies and as time has gone by, close friends.

Lon, I hope that you can make some time to get to know a few members of our community here. We believe our community is one of the most warmest corners on the net.

And more so becuase you've found us.

Cheers friend

And once again...

Welcome!

:)

gogo

p.s. I was in Oahu a few times with my parents. Wicked place. I liked the beach tons and they had great arcades! lol, the Illikai was where we stayed and wow...it was and is still one of the most unique hotels I've ever had the luck to stay at! lol, we visited the pollynesian village and that was where I saw my first real belly dancers ( /devil ) and ate roasted pig on the beach. Lucky you. To live on a tropical island plus use a language that has only 11 letters! ( I think /unsure )

Aloha Lono,

It's great to see you here. Welcome to D.a.r.k and please make yourself at home :)

As Aurora said it is great to hear that your wife also plays Vendetta and I hope that Lady_Love

and your Vendetta family will aslo visit us here

We are very happy to have NAP's with you and your Family.

Pop by the bar but most of all have lots of fun here.

A Hui Hou Malama Pono Lono

/woot

Aloha a heahea Lono!

I think! /blink

That was my attempt at Hawaiian, haha. Hope I didn't offend anyone or engage myself in some sort of dangerous ritual! :D

Well met Lono. I've heard great things about you and am glad you stopped by.

Cheers! /beers

Mahalo Nui Loa (thank you very much) All,

Im glad to be here..to answer some questions..in ogame I am in uni 1. yes there is only 11 letters in the hawaiian language. unfortunately alot of hawaiians do not know thier native tongue because when the missionaries came to hawaii they deemed the language the devils tongue and tricked the queen to make it law that no one is to speak the language. Only now have we finally gotten a school that teaches hawaiian back to the children. I could go on and on about alot of wrong doings done to the hawaiians /diablo , but I wont.

You guys seem very nice and welcoming and I hope one day we can be allies. oh and of course ill stop by the pub..all u gotta say is free beer and im there /woot /beer /rofl

well off to the pub cya guys there.

/beer /beer /beer

Ah we share a love for beer Lono WOOT!

And I have way too much booze, so I am sure we will have a great time drinkin our way thru it /wink

Did you start Uni 1 in the beginning:) That would have been cool :)

Take care

Aurora

/yay