Time To Play! Sacred 2 Hardcore EU Servers

err...

I've been on on Saturday, some on Sunday and a few hours today...

I play my level 12 ( :( ) toon in SC though...lol going slowly...but it's FUN!!

Seeya on serves!

:drool:

SC? shame on you :)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I say no shame! lol, it's a tough game, and there's a lot to get used to. Starting off on the SC servers (closed of course :drool: ) is a great way to get to know your way around the skills and get a "feel" of how hard monsters hit, and more importantly, how your toon moves and hits.

When you're ready, you'll know where to find us!

:(

gogo

p.s. and great seeing you back here Rotluchs, we'll see you online soon!

Ahhhh played since now. I can go back for an hour more if someone appears.

Btw I call my HC toon Boozer :) *tomi was in use and long name-->long whisper typing*

P.S haha and erling! You learnt that! ;)

Edit: Anyone want to make an "ingame toon name topic?" :P Would be nice...or is there one already? Oo

Edited by tomi

Hmmmm. I've got 2 toons already (lol, probably most of you have more of em :( ) seraphim with 30 level aaand SC, and Elf with... dom dom dom dooom 6 level, HC. Maybe I'll log in for a while (or two... or four whiles :) ).

edit (a bit later): grrrrrrrrr... all servers are dead since last 1,5 h -.-

Edited by TelariTurunen

Dang, I missed you guys!

But...I'm almost finished my home chores... goin in in thirty minutes! I had a sweet time with Antitrust, Putrescine, Xodousness, Knuckles, Stick and even got to meet up with Jimmy from Clan DA...finally in this game!

Eat up folks, lets go!

:0

gogo

I just have to share my joy here with you guys

I hit plat today :o:):yay:

And I must say, the feeling is the same as when I played for the first time... I'm shaking lol

Putrescine, that's awesome! Big congratz to you friend!

;)

ooooh, can you send me down some of the damage rings you're finding in shops there?

:)

gogo

Hello old friends,

Well I got my copy of the game finally and will try to get on when I can. with the holidays here six day work weeks are kicking in.. gotta love gaming retail.

I am not sure on how the server things working out though all I see are US servers. But will keep a eye out for all of you.

Goober98

(wendy)

Errr...what am I doing up? Dunno! What am I going to do now at five in the morning?

p l a y s a c r e d !

:P

I'm a low level 15, guys find me in Silver, I got gold and runes if anyone needs, name of server is [D.a.r.k] Matters

:o

gogo

:P thanks for some serius dryad ownage gogo :P we sure got them levels

We did!

Shopping in Niob... all the rage dontcha know ^^

Okay goin now, gonna try plat for a bit with my level 60'er.... see what happens

:bow:

gogo

lol, I guess the supertoon met his match with a Champ Skellie in Sloeford. Ran up against a big undead mob, and got em all except the lead champion with another mob behind his back.... a few quick blows later I was hammering away on my space bar, accidentally hit my alt bar, the screen blacked out, I gasped, yelped and clumsily looked for my alt button again, hit it, returned to the game, saw that my mount had died, that the champ skellie was bearing down on me, ran, ran, ran, and finally made it to enough distance to mash that f 12 button.

I lost the mount, but have come out alive!

So back to Gold I guess for a l'il while till I can build up some def and resistance...

Game is pretty interesting these days

:bow:

gogo