Time To Play! Sacred 2 Hardcore EU Servers

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im online to seeya thier allredy made a server

How's that build doin Epox? I keep getting messages about her awesomeness as a boss killer. You holdin out on secrets mister? :D

Going in to plat...oh, a shopping we will go... a shopping we will go...

:)

gogo

im online with here now,

she is doing extremly well gogo she is level 50 soon 51 just tried wih dmo tg to take out carnach he did not scrathc my hp at all only monster that can gove a good fight is the gaurdians sofar rest are like zzzzz

as I asid before once I hit level 65 and get last skill I make a little seomthing for ya :)

but yea I need a new ice flash sword :D

Edited by Epox

Epox, I've never seen the ice flash sword...is it a unique ? good hearing the build's doing well...I'm up in Plat waiting for the gang! But, with Kami coming up this Sunday, I'm looking forward to starting a new build ^^ Put, yay finally! And about time ;)

Hurry up and level why dontcha

:)

gogo

p.s. Going into Plat!

a bit past nine here, goin in for an hour then a nice nap after a full bursting with beef stomach

:o

gogo

[/quoh

oh no gogo plz no stomach gasses now we not its call level 200 and u have + 1xxxxxxx% to farting skills and gas explosion mod!! ^^

see ya online

7.55 am here...lol, on the days you're allowed to sleep in you just never seem to be able to huh :hugs:

Okay I'm doing pix for wiki today, so I'll do this Gold. Anyone needing experience, it's free and here.

:P

gogo