Time To Play! Sacred 2 Hardcore EU Servers

uh hehe.. well if you want me to smith res or dmg% then, just PM me ingame.. look for sessions/charnames with Lynx as prefix... however sometimes I can't receive msg's on all 3 acc's due to the fact im online with em on the same machine.. not all chars are connected to lobby on occasion..

for max dmg% possible to forge/smith with smith-skillz,

iiirc/afaik you have to be at least level 176 with smith-skill 250.. in fact the max available smith-skill values are bound to charlvl and higher values are locked/capped @ smithlvl = charlvl*1,25 +1 ...

what I mean is.. a level 140 char in niob will get the max value he could forge (~41,xx% or so.) if he has a smith skill of ~176 at least (140*1,25)

even a level 140 niob char with a lets say 360 smith skill won't see a higher value for the smith-skills he can forge into sockets than with 176 pts

(it's kinda similar to the armor lore thingy, it can allow you to wear items +25% higher than charlvl max.. its also charlvl*1,25 then)

Edited by Rotluchs
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya but hard points arens as nerfed as all skills till 1,25 - if you didnt notice.

Anyway got my weaps tinkered by clan mate online - till level 100 weaps.

So I am good for a few days - then I prob spam you or just jump in your game - like always.

P.S so try make a build - hard points and smith skill for 1,25 % then spend rest on nice stuff like attack / defence - what you need^.

Edited by D-molisher

well, for my smiths I havent planned to ever waste more than 75 hard points even before I started em.. unlock master tier.. easy to get rest from equip, what do I have all my shopping chars for if not +all skillz eg. ;)

btw I will have to abuse this online-now thread in a very brutal way.. :

offline-right-now ;)

bbl

RL

Edited by Rotluchs

Uhm online somewhere gold - doing my run series - like mostly.

If anyone evil wanna party a level 78 suicidal dryad - find me ingame :D

I bet I die soon my record are level 81 ish.

Go for it Dmol! :D

Im doing my traditional morning runs on griffon, scorpion and grunwald dragon, so feel free to join my adventure!

Playing with my level 33 Shadow Dryade

Edited by Nlovae

Wee level 82 - record ... free beers and cake for all.

Going online US silver - level 44 dual sword dryad.

THX Jet for bringing my avatar here.

Edited by D-molisher
Wee level 82 - record ... free beers and cake for all.

Going online US silver - level 44 dual sword dryad.

THX Jet for bringing my avatar here.

:drunkards: cheers

Gratulations Dmol - go for the next 82 :pirate:

Gratz for the level and avatar, Dmol. Guys are the servers down right now? I'm trying to get in and it's saying that it's unable to create a server

:)

gogo

Heya!

just died with my level 97 Dryade, doing Bossruns on Cinister Prince on Niob.

I will now continue my level 150 Dryade, cos there is no motivation to start a new one.

So Freydis and me will do some quests on Niob in about an hour. Servername "Questing Free 4 All", jump in and have some fun with us :BlobRed:

Edited by Nlovae

Heya,

gettin' me some coffee and hitting the servers...

No idea what ima do.... seraphim 52/TG 138/HE 113

Going to search for some party fun, cuz I'll be missing out on Kami today. :bow:

Greetz