Time To Play! Sacred 2 Hardcore EU Servers

I just got the PC version of Sacred 2 (already loving it, may end up putting the 360 version on the shelf as I wouldn't throw that out), and decided to join the Hardcore festivities (although I will be rather lax on playing as I do a ton of other things XD).

Always look for a Light Temple Guardian "Mecha Birdo" or a server named "The Wet Noodle Brigade" if you wanna look for me. Can't guarantee when I'll be on, but my chances to be on are Monday/Thursday evening, or Sunday whenever (EST). Might pop a surprise visit after midnight EST on any day.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got the PC version of Sacred 2 (already loving it, may end up putting the 360 version on the shelf as I wouldn't throw that out), and decided to join the Hardcore festivities (although I will be rather lax on playing as I do a ton of other things XD).

Always look for a Light Temple Guardian "Mecha Birdo" or a server named "The Wet Noodle Brigade" if you wanna look for me. Can't guarantee when I'll be on, but my chances to be on are Monday/Thursday evening, or Sunday whenever (EST). Might pop a surprise visit after midnight EST on any day.

Welcome to the EU HC Closed Net. Saw your server yesterday, I would have popped in but my Char is level 102 now.

See you later on.

Heya,

starting to feel a bit better. Had some minor surgery in repairing an eardrum :P

Been popping in now and then... mainly some shopping.

Think im up for some playing tomorrow :D

Cya guys

I'm on the servers, and I got way too many items on my chars. If anyone wants runes/items, feel free to join. I'm playing with my seraphim called Maxia the Avenger.

EDIT : I had to leave.

Max

Edited by metal_max64
  • 4 weeks later...