Time To Play! Sacred 2 Hardcore EU Servers

Just got into Gold last night w/ the much loved Staff Dryad.

Upgraded all her gear to level 75. She is ready for mass pawnage... :D

This build is SICK!

I remain, Etherian

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So its not just our personal connections to the net its the servers? I can't seem to stay "in" for more than a few minutes at a time

No change so far. Let's hope someone is working on the problem, otherwise we'll have to wait till tomorrow morning :)

Tomorrow morning?!? I need to get in nowwwwwwww :D

Edit: The amount of people in the lobby is becoming an eyesore XD

Edited by ryanrocker1217

Who's got the number to the secret DeepSilver Bat Phone? Someone please throw us a bone. I just can't stand not getting to play, I feel so alone. Where O' Where is the Bat Phone?

Welcome to Sacred 2 Fallen Servers! :D

I remember when the spanish lobby broke down for a few days. Those were good times :D

The amount of people in the lobby is becoming an eyesore XD

:)

Dibujo-3.jpg

Edited by Munera

Thanks for the pic Munera. Helps get my point across :D I assume these servers will be up tomorrow? Kinda annoying that it's gone on for an entire day. Where's Llama with the inside scoop with DeepSilver?

Who's got the number to the secret DeepSilver Bat Phone? Someone please throw us a bone. I just can't stand not getting to play, I feel so alone. Where O' Where is the Bat Phone?

Bah...Humm...Buggg!

Got home from work. Thought about this weekends, "Die Another Day Event". Tossing around all the possibilites, almost to the point I was driving myself barking MAD.

Hard to concentrate @ work. The mind was in Ancaria for better part of the day.

This is not good @ all precious.

:D

I remain, :)

I thought I did a pretty good job putting that line of rhyme together. Not that often do I make more that two connecting pathways in my brain happen to come up with something that simple.

I thought I did a pretty good job putting that line of rhyme together. Not that often do I make more that two connecting pathways in my brain happen to come up with something that simple.

:(

Not to give anyone a false alarm, but the servers seem fine so far...haven't been kicked out in 10 minutes. I also notice that a server has 3 people in it who are not getting kicked out, so I hope the issue is resolved :)

Well, I'm back from my cousins' and I see one big rollback here. My Seraphim is down 11 levels from 73 to level 62 in all her crappy equipment, before all the shopping and equipment re-vamping, and there are no servers available of any sort now.

Tell me I'm drunk and I'm dreaming, or this means very very bad news... At least to me.

Yeah, I noticed some equipment changes I had done yesterday were rolled back as well. And the servers still seem to be having issues, was able to play for a bit longer today but still getting booted after some time. Not good.

Let's hope not, claudius. I would feel very frustrated if all my hard work for hours has gone to waste.

EDIT: And I sincerely hope they will fix the rollback, because I hate to see 2 good legendary items going to waste as well.

Edited by Dobri

Yeah...somehow I dont think they will fix it though :) But it means I lost two toon completely that I had been preparing for the upcoming event...know lost legendaries for me tho fortunately.

Edited by Dragon Brother