Time To Play! Sacred 2 Hardcore EU Servers

In killing guardians :)

level 48, silver.

Thrills me to hear about farming bosses that early a level.

And with all your lag too... just incredible.

What kind of build is this DB?

:)

gogo

Guardians killing is often one of the safer things to do actually...only one thing hitting you at a time +%LL...means that you can shrug of most hits. At the moment I'm running a hybrid seraphim and Im in again :)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna try to play Sacred 2 HC for the first time now, just cus everyone seems to be playing that :P anyone up to helping me with the first lvls? cus always end up dying at those ;O!

LMFAO my prediction was correct, after 3 monsters killed when u turn right outside of Sloeford I died cus my heal button lagged ;DD

Attempt nr 1: Failed

Attempt nr 2: Current Status : level 2 and kicking gave up playing HE, they suck at HC for me.. Seraphim here we go!

Edited by Popcicle

I wonder why I see mostly Light campaign is being chosen. I chose it for HC too but see its bad. I came to my favorite area in orc and .. o.O orcs are at my side !. Those dozens of orcs which I can kill on shadow campaign are on my side QQ. ONe of the best experience area is not available -.- Any other big differences beetween those campaing ? I Took Light for first time,

Btw, do everyone of you play Ice & Blood? and if u are, I assume I won't be able to play with anyone of u rite? :P

I believe all the clan members are on Ice and Blood. Though I'm sure many of our forum members are still playing the non-expansion game.

Btw, do everyone of you play Ice & Blood? and if u are, I assume I won't be able to play with anyone of u rite? :P

I believe all the clan members are on Ice and Blood. Though I'm sure many of our forum members are still playing the non-expansion game.

Ye well typically me I always seem to miss everyone :P So guess Ill stay on SC and play every now and then just for fun...