Time To Play! Sacred 2 Hardcore EU Servers

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw, do everyone of you play Ice & Blood? and if u are, I assume I won't be able to play with anyone of u rite? :P

I believe all the clan members are on Ice and Blood. Though I'm sure many of our forum members are still playing the non-expansion game.

Ye well typically me I always seem to miss everyone :P So guess Ill stay on SC and play every now and then just for fun...

Keep an eye open for Barristan, Woody, Spunky. those guys are regulars and are in europe also. Also If you would post what times you are available and are normally on that would help.

Keep an eye open for Barristan, Woody, Spunky. those guys are regulars and are in europe also. Also If you would post what times you are available and are normally on that would help.

Well I don't really have certain times im on, most likely are 6-11pm GMT+1 (depending on weekday)

Comin back for ya Dreeft. After doing a few levels in Plat I came back to gold and wow. Kill speed is by far much better and the experience has actually gotten better then it was.

Boss Stormin Commenceth! Hoping to make 75 tonight.

Well since open-net is a wash-out, so far, I'll be grinding away on Gold or Plat if others can. On closed net that is

Don't get too far away from me :P My elf hit 75 yesterday.

I'm also online, hunting some guardians. Can't do much more at this stage really... Cousin's laptop doesn't really like Sacred 2 and crashes way too often.