Time To Play! Sacred 2 Hardcore EU Servers

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheesh, every single one of my good clanmates is on the open net :P Well, I'm on closed for now... Pushing up levels with the leecher girl.

No no, I'm still in Closed. :) (and still have 3 char to get to 200 ;))

@Barris : will join you after 20.40, as usual!

Edited by Woody

The point is they werent before ... I was farming them for a while ^^. Actually died to the poison one when he was also very low ^^. I have already defeat this one with not even a scratch yesterday so I felt safe and went in close combat ... and ;p

Time for new character ;p.

Thinking what next will be for HC, DM was fun maybe HE.

But for now my next, will be probably softcore. Not bacause I am not in mood for HC after death. My friend gonna buy game tommorrow and I am making new char to play with him. Mostly an another bargainer for my shopper network, so 2 in 1 :D

I do not fell sad for this death at all, its a game :P. The worst thing is I lost my level 20 office saber, great starter item ;p

Edited by Elwin

No more hardcore for me. Its damn satupid. I am mad now. I spend so much time on that serpahim planning [playing etc ... was just doing CF as usual than high level player came ... level of mobs got sudenly changed. So my level 79 seraphim had to facea level 155 cursed eye .. instant deargh. Its just plain stupid. I dindnt make any fking mistake in my play and I lost everything.

Hey Elwin,

I'm sorry I got your message only before leaving my server - chat seems lazy those days, and unfortunatelly impossible to answer you because of this strange friend-list & lobby bug.

It's sad that now there is still some players that don't ask to others where they are before playing. :(

I'm really sorry for your seraphim, if you need any help you know where to find me :)

:hugs:

Edited by Woody

Yes I agree, I've had the same happen to me with a Shadow Warrior. Chin up buddy, this is where community comes in. We can help! And there is nothing Wrong with using a password. Most times if you see me online and server is passworded all my buddies know what that password is. Or just whisper to me and if I don't have you on friends list gimme 5 minutes and I'll get to lobby and tell it to you.

We can rebuild.

The Password idea - thats also dumb. To be honest we are playing multiplayer game and we are using PW to play alone in multiplater ...

Indeed if I will come too hc again I will need help .I had all sets and so on .,. now colectimg at least the most important ones might take ages ;s Not even talking about leveling. I started that serpahim from scratch without any support and grown to strong ones, but doing that again is no fun. Just minute before death I found holy protection didnt even looke at it stats.

Edited by Elwin

Thank you for your response, I'll be sure to help you in the future. The password is to protect yourself from the guy that is too high a level to be on your server and hence gets you killed. Oh and good job on not noticing what level he is and getting out of the server before the fatal blow struck you, or noticing the color of the ring around the target. If you had any friends they would know the password and you would not be playing alone.

Going to play in some munites, maybe hc maybe sc, will see ;p

As for playing with friends , we all know polulation in sacred 2 is low, not much ppl playing it. I planned to play with friend, but we encountered eu/ee servers problem ...

Edited by Elwin

Thank you for your response, I'll be sure to help you in the future. The password is to protect yourself from the guy that is too high a level to be on your server and hence gets you killed. Oh and good job on not noticing what level he is and getting out of the server before the fatal blow struck you, or noticing the color of the ring around the target. If you had any friends they would know the password and you would not be playing alone.

Heh, I sense a hint of sarcasm here :smart:

Heh, I sense a full pint of sarcasm here :smart:

beer? where! Gimme ! :D

But my spider senses say you are right Spunky!

Greetz

Edited by Barristan