Time To Play! Sacred 2 Hardcore EU Servers

Trying to find the server... Closed Net Hardcore? I r Do sumtin wrong?

Have you set up an account?

From the initial screen:

Multiplayer

Enter your login info and click Closed Net

This should take you to Select Character. Here you will need to create a character. Make sure and select HC if desired

Once you have a character, click Enter Lobby

In the Lobby, you will see if list of servers. The first two letters are for the language. Campaign, Free and PvP indicate the game type.

How far are you getting?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you're in the right place, but I am having problems with our net tonight

:(

gogo

Oh - okay - saw that post - didn't know if it was a static server or up when you put it up. My account is all set and my big boom bada boom level 1 TP is ready to rock. Just wanted to be sure I didn't miss anything.

We just got our net working again, and finally, it's operating at a much better speed than a tad faster than a crawl. I've got some work on the net to do, but I may head into the servers in about an hour for a few quick deaths to improve the morale.

Ancaria On!

:superman:

gogo

Going in as well now, gotta make up for this last weekend day at family's, hopefully work off some of that chicken curry. Furan, my toon is close to yours, level 45 ^^

:)

gogo

lol im there...I just saw you pop in, but I was talking to Knuckles.

Still here now if you wanted to join

:)

gogo

Sorry I missed your post. I normally do not come up for air and check the forum mid game, although maybe I should. At least we got together all the same.

No worries Lujate. It looks like it's a quiet day today at work, I may open up a server and see if I can pull in a few levels for the next wee while

:devil:

gogo

I'll be in for awhile.... at least until the urge for a nap hits me.

I made it a couple hours..... nap time.... I'll be back!

Edited by Furian67

Haven't really played on-line for a long time but decided to give it another go..be on at least a few hours in Silver with a new toon

I think it was the Seraphim, in the Cursed Forest, with the Desert Saber...

(That is a Clue reference for those of you too young to remember board games :biggrin:)

Hoping to knock out a quick quest for the wiki.

Taking my Seraphim in again.

Edit:

Made 47-50 with a little help from my friends... :cool:

BTW gogo, the monsters dropped 4 levels when you teleported out, even though you were still in the party.

Edited by lujate

Taking my Seraphim in again.

Edit:

Made 47-50 with a little help from my friends... :cool:

BTW gogo, the monsters dropped 4 levels when you teleported out, even though you were still in the party.

That was fun! Regarding levels, I know being in my party gives a level boost, but being next to you...I don't remember anymore how that affects levels.

It's late but I'm going in anyway.

Ah, Furian, missed ya, but maybe we'll run in today.

I have some socketing for my armor sets that I've been behind for a lot of levels now, but will socket and then run in silver, maybe make it to Gold today.

Anyone else is invited!

:bounce:

gogo

eeeeeeeeeeee lol...I met up with a friend from France, and ...Dobster! And... some a these...eight-eyed friends ( who get uglier every year :P)

:oooo:

gogo

saves2.jpg

Taking my Seraphim into the Cursed Forest again, unless I get a better offer.

ACCKKK. I disconnected at the Abashi compound... trying to get in server It shows that your statis is.... Dead. Say it isn't so

Taking my Seraphim into the Cursed Forest again, unless I get a better offer.

ACCKKK. I disconnected at the Abashi compound... trying to get in server It shows that your statis is.... Dead. Say it isn't so

Do you want me to lie to you? ;) I figured you got me there and was going to let me stand or fall on my own.

It started out all right, but quickly turned sour. I just did not hit F8 fast enough.

I am going to try and look at this as an opportunity rather than a monumental, gigantic, horrible catastrophe. :sob:

Soon, I will regroup and start my Abashi quest again, but now it is laundry and dishes.

To quote MacArthur, "I shall return".