Time To Play! Sacred 2 Hardcore EU Servers

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks mate, I appreciate that. I am in actually in really high spirits, considering. She died with her boots on, it was not lag or anything else. In the future, when my mount dies, I will be repeatedly pounding the Spacebar and F8.

Aarggh...is that your first higher level toon death lujate? Always sucks the most the first time...I may not be able to play much, but if you need any items for a rebuild, let me no and I can jump on and check out what I have.

Aarggh...is that your first higher level toon death lujate? Always sucks the most the first time...I may not be able to play much, but if you need any items for a rebuild, let me no and I can jump on and check out what I have.

I lost my first console HE in her first Guardian fight. I was furious at myself, never should tried to take on the 2nd and 3rd Guardians at the same time. This was my first Ice and Blood loss. I transferred my buff suits and most of the good stuff to my shared chest, so I only lost what she was wearing and whatever she picked up today. May have jinxed myself with that move. I appreciate the offer and will see how it goes. Unfortunately most of my play time is on weeknights and I am taking a class this summer that will take up two nights.

I lost my first console HE in her first Guardian fight. I was furious at myself, never should tried to take on the 2nd and 3rd Guardians at the same time. This was my first Ice and Blood loss. I transferred my buff suits and most of the good stuff to my shared chest, so I only lost what she was wearing and whatever she picked up today. May have jinxed myself with that move. I appreciate the offer and will see how it goes. Unfortunately most of my play time is on weeknights and I am taking a class this summer that will take up two nights.

Yeah, two at once can get hairy. Lots of fun though :D

Sure thing though, just let me know whenever if ya need something...Im not using most of my stuff anymore.

RIP good HE.. come back harder to fight the fight!

rawr

:mafia:

gogo

p.s. I'm up a bit earlier than normal, muhahaha, I can sneak in a few baddies...I'm almost at level 60!

I just made level 60 last might, and I can get to gold! :bounce: If anyone here is gonna play silver today just tell me, I'll come down to silver servers, if not, I'll be in Gold. Post here if you need another person for company or for experience.

Happy Satty!

:)

gogo

Congrats on making Gold. I will be on later (after appeasing my other vices) but I cannot hang with a level 60. I have pointed a couple of people over at SIF this way, so maybe you will have some company.

I was on last night with a Shadow Warrior build based on Furian's. I got to level 18, but even solo the servers were lagging. I'm not sure how viable Hardcore is on the servers if I have to deal with lag.

I also have a Single Player SW that I just started Silver with. He's accumulated quite a bit of completed quests from using the map and doing quests I did not bother with on Bronze. I've not even reached Thylysium due to the number of quests scattered around Sloeford.

I'm in silver now with 2 other players and gained 10 level's up to 35 today.

Keep missing you guys, looking forward to teaming up for a boss hunt :viking:

I was on last night with a Shadow Warrior build based on Furian's. I got to level 18, but even solo the servers were lagging. I'm not sure how viable Hardcore is on the servers if I have to deal with lag.

For me, solo and duo, the lag is noticeable, but livable. As I understand it, the lag is a product of how hard the signal has to work to get to the EU servers, so YMMV.

My Seraphim made 30 last night. Taking her in for some general mayhem.

Edit:

Made 33!

Edited by lujate

Going online. Gimme a shout and I'll come down to any level..... going to get one more level on my Draaken then switch.

hey hey good to see ya ryan!. I'm also back to playing after work. Usually that mean not a soul is around to team up on a server but hey If there be anyone around 11:00 pm Eastern. I'm online every night again.

Ryan, what level is yer toon? I'm sick at home today, I caught the nastiest summer cold...drat that air con! (I think?). Is yer toon still around level 52?

:)

gogo

Haha, last night consisted of around 15 minutes of gameplay, so yes still at 52 :) I feel like I'm going to need some advice for fast leveling as my playtime seems to be in bits and pieces. Any special XP routes with mentors that people use? I think we had a topic about it somewhereee :bounce: