Time To Play! Sacred 2 Hardcore EU Servers

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had computer problems, but it was good to see someone again on sacred world. I'll try again later tonight, but as my computer skills and troubleshooting network problems is not so good it may not happen.

Nice rolling with you in the camp though, JKWonder, I liked your character concept, a co-op seraphim. It would be fun to get a regular group of party people (team builds). Let me know if anyone else wants to arrange things, as I am not much a leader guy.

I am not sure how much TLC Deep Silver is giving the Ice and Blood servers. Last weekend, it said there were zero servers available. There are normally 50+. As much as I would like to believe it, I know they were not all in use. That being said, except for one weekend when I was cut off from my SC mule, I have never had any persistent outages.

I am all for getting a group together. Matching character levels seems to be a problem, as is real world schedules.

I am getting on now. If I do not find a better offer, I am going to hit the Platinum Campaign and run the Dryad Island. Going to see if my Seraphim can hold on to her dream of a Legendary relic grand slam, or if she will see her dreams go up in smoke.

I'm so bored of all my games so decided to reinstall Sacred 2 on the new HDD and see if I can meet up with some of you.

Hopefully the bug will bite again, it's been a long time since I played.

Just had a great time this afternoon with JK and someone I didn't know (his characters were named Neutrina and Smoking Hot).

I haven't played online for quite a while, and it was great to be in good company. :)

EDIT : Oh and I met Dobster in-game for a few minutes, it was great to see you in-game!

Max

Edited by Flooxim

I'm so bored of all my games so decided to reinstall Sacred 2 on the new HDD and see if I can meet up with some of you.

Hopefully the bug will bite again, it's been a long time since I played.

Heard the siren's call of Sacred again, huh? I hope you stick around a while. :)

I have managed to beat my to-do list into submission, and eek out an hour or so a Sacred time. Going to see what trouble I can find.

Saw a couple of things last night that I have never seen before. I am working on a mid-level character for the going away party. I was grinding in the Swamp when a message popped up, in-game. It said something about connection lost, but the screen went away before I could read it. After a minute or so, I was back at the MP login screen and the message appeared again.

Error

Unable to connect to network (64)

Cannot establish connection to our servers. Please check your internet connection and firewall settings.

Connection to lobby server lost.

Connection lost (10)

Please check your internet connection. The server might not be available. If the problem persists please contact

our support. For details on how to reach our support, please refer to the manual.

In light of recent events, I was immediately concerned. I logged back in, and everything seemed to be working fine. I did notice that I had lost all the progress from the interrupted session.

I am grinding right now with a level 45 HE.

Just got one last character through the Niob campaign. I was amazed at how well Divine Protection just brushed off the hard hits from the demon mages in the Wastelands. :)

Going to take out a younger character for about an hour or so.