Time To Play! Sacred 2 Hardcore EU Servers

Hey, just woke up! :)

I'm just getting all my posts, pms and love letters sent, and then will be able to join for some time before going to work. Awww..wish I had christmas holidays this year.

:)

gogo

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Early in the morning, barely eight o'clock... hitting server now with sausage end eggs in hand!

:)

gogo

[D.a.r.k] Matters - Red meat is good for you, blue-green meat....

:D

gogo

Lol I wish I could join all of you but I got the canadian version so I can't play with anyone. I was looking to play last night after FINALLY get that crazy patch installed but I only found 3 servers with 1 person each and they were all locked..... I can't NOBODY is playing this pretty much.. Btw what the heck is a lightsaber? Is it like a mod? Or is it really a saber made of light that you can get in game and stuff?

I got the canadian version so I can't play with anyone.

What language is written when you launch the game? (EN_US, EN_UK, FR_FR, etc.)

Btw what the heck is a lightsaber? Is it like a mod? Or is it really a saber made of light that you can get in game and stuff?

It's an item that drops in the game, really cool item.

Max

Epox, man I was so tired last night, lol...I didn't even play after I helped you with the gold transfer last night... I almost fell asleep at the comp. I'm just coming in from a Christmas 12 hours shift at work, and am going into gold for a while or at least until I fall asleep.

level 62 yay!

:D

gogo

• 2 weeks later...