Time To Play! Sacred 2 Hardcore EU Servers

Are the servers down?

I can't get in

;)

gogo

They haven't been right for the last 5 hours gogo, it sounds like the US servers are back up, hopefully the EU ones are not far behind :drool:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for info, Dob. Man, my first weekend off in a few weeks.... and my internet connection down for one of them and Ascaron now shut down for my last day....

Ah, will of the gods

;)

gogo

Thanks for info, Dob. Man, my first weekend off in a few weeks.... and my internet connection down for one of them and Ascaron now shut down for my last day....

Ah, will of the gods

;)

gogo

I know how you feel mate, was my saturday off work and hardly played at all, had so much planned.

Ive got my fingers crossed that they come back soon, most of the day is gone now

they EU servers have been down almost the entire day for me also Wify free weekede was planing to do the big lvling now if it aint working tomorrow I aint gonna level at all :) and singel player is so bloody borring

Based on what Stick said when he joined... they're VERY slow to connect

Yay! Got able to login, only took 7 seconds...

Max

I'm having probs getting in this morning... my connection is timing out everytime I try right now.... this is so frustrating...

Anyone else here getting in okay or not?

;)

gogo

I won't be on for a little while probably... my power supply seems to be shot so going to need to buy a new one.

How much power did it have Zin? This must be frustrating for you. Hope you're able to pick up another one soon. Any ideas which one you're going to get?

oooh, got an hour or so before work today...heading into gold.

:P

gogo

Was a 700W OCZ GameXStream.

I'll probably find something similar to replace it.

And it really is the power supply... temp logging shows no overheating, it does this in both Vista and Ubuntu (and now even does so when all I've got running is Pidgin/Firefox and it's idling). OC'ing isn't an issue since I'm running everything on stock voltages. However since I'm planning to build a new PC and use either the new one or the old one as a server... I had to look at new machines too

http://ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=356...=Bundle%20Deals

Looked very nice, and more or less within my budget (I think I'd given myself a 1500-1700 budget originally, for a Core 2 Quad). So that + 120-150 for a new power supply... I have to check if I have the money but if I do, all the better.

Here are my toons :

Le Colonel : shadow Warrior, HC, Niob (level 144), light.

Maximilian Arturo : Inquisitor, HC, Gold (level 64).

Willow Rosenberg : High elf, HC, Silver (level 30), Dark.

Kryten 2X4B-523P : Temple Guardian, HC, Bronze/silver (level 9), Dark.

Flonne : Dryad, HC, Gold (level 77), light.

Mondo : Shadow Warrior, HC, Gold (level 60), Dark.

Scarlett Johansson : Seraphim, HC, Silver (level 50).

I'm playing around 05.00 PM GMT +1 (from france).

Cya in game guys ! :P

Looking forward to seeing you online Stéphane and glad you're back in action so quickly Zinsho. :D Looks like I might have to do some investing as well.... Seems my vid card has a tendancy to reach 100+ Celsius. :o

On that note... I'm heading onto the servers!

Gotta get me back those two levels. The dryad sparx (very nice player btw from Germany) who I blew through that last two levels with in what seemed like the blink of an eye went on to plat...

:)

gogo