Time To Play! Sacred 2 Hardcore EU Servers

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No play for me today, again big working day :D

Yesterday I played a couple of hours and had a real fun with my shopping HE.

Good luck with your new project Epox!

And good game to you all....see you on the servers tomorrow :)

Edited by Cinthyax

Again Schot? You going to get lost in the wilderness again?

I might be on this afternoon when I get home... it's that or play one of a few other games I've been tempted by lately, so not sure.

I wish I could. Still at my sister's place but as soon as I get home today I'm jumping directly to the servers and get me some Sacred action. Save some evil dudes for me to chop Erling! :P

:) had a good day today... this is maybe a wierd place to post this but I enjoyed meeting up with a lot of guys today :dance: got my serabuild thingy til.. 23? and hopefully she'll get powerfull tomorrow :P
:) had a good day today... this is maybe a wierd place to post this but I enjoyed meeting up with a lot of guys today :D got my serabuild thingy til.. 23? and hopefully she'll get powerfull tomorrow :P

And she still won't be able to kill me! :Just_Cuz_21: That island war was hilarious! :D

Good time, good times! I'm heading in to bash some skulls! :Just_Cuz_21: Err, wait. I'm an HE so bashing skulls may not be appropriate for a girl with mah figure. I'mmmmmm gonna... Awh heck! I'm gonna keell dem all! :D

Wow, Tel sweet and awesome!

I'll go in now too, I have to buy stuff for another *rolls eyes * Tg...and then it's off to bed for an afternoon nap... cough cough sneeeeeeeeeeze atchooey

'

:)

gogo