Time To Play! Sacred 2 Hardcore EU Servers

going in, and I WON island War Arp >:) you couldnt touch me at all!

You may have succeeded in avoiding losing, but you sure didn't win either... I got no damage at all... And I'm not going in today, maybe tomorrow evening :P No good pc over here (would already be burning at it limits playing sacred1 in all low settings at about 10 fps...this pc is really beyond death)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may have succeeded in avoiding losing, but you sure didn't win either... I got no damage at all... And I'm not going in today, maybe tomorrow evening :P No good pc over here (would already be burning at it limits playing sacred1 in all low settings at about 10 fps...this pc is really beyond death)

you play a HE with a PC having problems with sacred :/ ouch

you play a HE with a PC having problems with sacred :/ ouch

Nope, I don't play over here (I'm at home during the weekends) I play during the week on my PC I have on my room at the university.

Been online 1-2 hours, but chatting gf and spamming forums.

Crashes for me today and moody GF, bad combo for level up.

Edited by D-molisher

I go in...if someone needs set items for inquisitor, shadow warrior or temple guardian I have some to give away for clan memebers (nice TG finder...now finds too much:))

I'm also looking for dryad set items :)

Hope to see you online

I'm in gold servers and will look in silver sometime for some of you guys

Going on line now the night is young lets see where it will take us hope to see many of you online old friends and new comers! :)

awh.. I just left after like.. 6 hours straight :P BUT im still happy because I met Claire! :D first time in like... foreeeeeeeeeeeeever. :)

I migth bump back in in an hour or so :D