Time To Play! Sacred 2 Hardcore EU Servers

lol, I guess the supertoon met his match with a Champ Skellie in Sloeford. Ran up against a big undead mob, and got em all except the lead champion with another mob behind his back.... a few quick blows later I was hammering away on my space bar, accidentally hit my alt bar, the screen blacked out, I gasped, yelped and clumsily looked for my alt button again, hit it, returned to the game, saw that my mount had died, that the champ skellie was bearing down on me, ran, ran, ran, and finally made it to enough distance to mash that f 12 button.

I lost the mount, but have come out alive!

So back to Gold I guess for a l'il while till I can build up some def and resistance...

Game is pretty interesting these days

:D

gogo

close call! but alt? what? when I press alt I see items on ground, hehe I think you managed to hit the windows button thats left to alt again :P but its so embarrasing to miss spacebar with so many cm's for a sacred player so you say its alt :tease:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys need to do like me :tease:

Bind the Scroll Wheel (When in windows) to the spacebar and the Spacebar to the scroll wheel :D

It's truly amazing the rate you can scroll your way to potions :P and you'll never miss em and always be ready for battle :P

Going on the servers in a few minutes, hoping to find someone level 20-25 to play with (or any other level).

But before, I'm going to go SP with my SW to try to kill the Kobold Chieftain (I wasn't able to hurt him in Closed MP, I have some witnesses to prove it).

Max

Playing right now....can't find any [D.a.r.K] members.

The search function is not working again (or maybe it takes a very long time to search).

Max

Can't wait! 'Cause I can't seem to kill bosses (and minibosses) on my own. I damage them, but it looks like they regen really quick (too quick in fact).

Needing some help here.

Max

Man, what a day...thank god I got to run out and get some groceries...since six this morning till... wait, I don't wanna say it :) Max, you got your lightsaber...and it's a beauty!

That was a super nice guy on the server huh? After you left, I asked if I could tag along with him and it turns out we were in Dragon Territory...

Mom... a dragon ate my mount!

:4rofl:

gogo

Max, you got your lightsaber...and it's a beauty!

That was a super nice guy on the server huh?

Yeah this guy was awesome! And also thanks to you for giving me some uber sockets into my items.

Mom... a dragon ate my mount!

:)

Oh really? Poor you gogo. I'm glad my mount never died. But now in the campaign I'm approaching the place where there are dragons....I hope it will go well....

Max

Arrgghh! I almost got killed by the Dragon I need to kill in the campaign.

I'm needing your help on this one!

I'm a level 37 Pyro High Elf.

EDIT : Oh well, I think this will have to wait, since I can't connect to the lobby.

Max

p.s. don't merge the posts, since they're not related.

Edited by metal_max64

Yay! Got able to kill that Dragon (using my god power, ice shards and meteor)

EDIT : But got kicked from the server (I don't know why), and when I try to login, it says "User already connected".

Max

Edited by metal_max64