Time To Play! Sacred 2 Hardcore EU Servers

Prof dismissed class early tonight due to the 4th of July holiday, so I am using my new found free time for some mindless death and destruction.

Level 42 Seraphim on Silver...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will start my first HC toon on the UK gold version I just bought. I'll be found in silver for the next few hours.

• 5 weeks later...

Hello everyone. Iam new here, few weeks ago I started play Sacred 2 Ice and Blood and its very nice rpg. I started with dryad on bronze difficulty, now iam on begining of silver dificulty and I would like to play multiplayer with someone who wants ? Iam bow dryad level 39. Doenst matters who you are, if you just want to play please write here to this topic. Thanks, looking forward.

• 2 weeks later...

I just logged in for the first time in many months after playing some TQ, Hellgate and now some Path of Exile beta.

Sacred 2 just gave me that warm feeling inside. It's such an amazing game world to be in and it makes me wonder why more of us don't still play?

It's still better than all the games I've tried recently.

this is great!

I have a ...strangely made, lol... gold toon...was waiting for someone to make it into the servers so I wouldn't be bored.

Lujate, u or anyone else gonna be on today?

Can you please post if you do, I'll bring in my toon.

Yay monday off!

:dance:

gogo

this is great!

I have a ...strangely made, lol... gold toon...was waiting for someone to make it into the servers so I wouldn't be bored.

Lujate, u or anyone else gonna be on today?

Can you please post if you do, I'll bring in my toon.

Yay monday off!

:dance:

gogo

I thought Labor Day was a US holiday? I have some things to take care of, but will be on later. I will post back then.

When I was ready to post back last week, the forum was down for maintenance.

I am heading in again on Gold. I have the overly ambitious goal of making 75 (5 more levels) this afternoon.

• 3 weeks later...

I had stopped posting in this thread because I thought I was just talking to myself. :biggrin:

My Seraphim just made Platinum and I also started a new HE. I will be starting with one of them after breakfast.

Hitting the servers with my current veiled minion reflecting SW experiment, still level 28, but leveling up so fast! ^^ I will soon update the thread I started last year. I restarted it with better picks.

Hey ya'll,

After many months away, I'm feeling the itch again. Thinking about reinstalling Sacred 2, booting out any old toons I had lying around, and trying again. I've got a shiny new, fast computer so I'm itching to see what the game looks like with improved graphics.

Can't say exactly when I'll be online, likely evenings Eastern Standard Time, but I play on the EU servers. Hopefully I can still remember how to build a toon properly. Do you all still play hardcore only?

Hope to catch up with some of you online. My philosophy is that (aside from the CM patch) playing single player is really no different than playing online by yourself, so I'll be making all my toons online, and hopefully run into some people!

Hey ya'll,

After many months away, I'm feeling the itch again. Thinking about reinstalling Sacred 2, booting out any old toons I had lying around, and trying again. I've got a shiny new, fast computer so I'm itching to see what the game looks like with improved graphics.

Can't say exactly when I'll be online, likely evenings Eastern Standard Time, but I play on the EU servers. Hopefully I can still remember how to build a toon properly. Do you all still play hardcore only?

Hope to catch up with some of you online. My philosophy is that (aside from the CM patch) playing single player is really no different than playing online by yourself, so I'll be making all my toons online, and hopefully run into some people!

I don't know how much luck you will have with running into anyone, the servers are a ghost town by all accounts. Might be one person on every now and again...

I don't know how much luck you will have with running into anyone, the servers are a ghost town by all accounts. Might be one person on every now and again...

Sad, but true. Since May I have played solo all but once.

I'm gona have a lot of time off coming soon

Woot!

:bounce:

I'm looking to start up a new build, lol cheese, just like you and me in the old days with me ice elf maybe!

I want a lazy build got some ideas, and this weekend sounds as good as any to give it a go.

Maybe if this topic gets enough posts fro players, we'll have a mini community again going during the winter.

:)

gogo

I'm gona have a lot of time off coming soon

Woot!

:bounce:

I'm looking to start up a new build, lol cheese, just like you and me in the old days with me ice elf maybe!

I want a lazy build got some ideas, and this weekend sounds as good as any to give it a go.

Maybe if this topic gets enough posts fro players, we'll have a mini community again going during the winter.

:)

gogo

I'd be up for that, my last exam is 16th November, after that Im on 3months summer holidays!

Alright I'll stick to hardcore then to reconnect with the community. I'll probably roll up a basic ass-kicking shadow warrior to get back into the swing of things. Hope to see you guys on, maybe we can make closed net our personal server farm :)

I have gotten my Seraphim and HE to the next difficulty. I am going to switch to my CM TG, but if anyone wants to hook up for some Closed action, post here. I should be around for what is left of this afternoon and daytime tomorrow.