Well, now that I've been accepted as a part of this fantastic fellowship I think it's time for me to get a new avatar and signature.

But there's only one problem! :) I don't have any graphical editing program, nor any graphical editing skills. So I was hoping someone with both would want to take on the epic assignment of making me an avatar and signature :D

Things I want it to contain:

- My nickname (Putrescine)

- The [D.a.r.k] tag

- A somewhat nature'ish 70's theme (Since I've fallen in love with playing the dryad in Sacred 2)

Other than that you have 100% artistical freedom to do whatever you'd like :D

And one more thing. Please? :P

Nice, both of them :)

But, now I come to think of it... Do you think you could be able to make the Avatar alittle more Mentally Insane? :D

You know, like... Mindblowing :(

omg, lol. That is the most awesome-est avatar! :( Hahaha Erling, perfect! The sig is really wonderful as well. Nice job! But that avatar... I don't think you can get much more mind blowing than that! :D

I just saw this thread... Erling, nice work here. And Putrescine, lucky you!

I really like the way D.a.r.k shows up on the sig, and the green colors match the dryad perfectly.

Good job!

:)

gogo

aint I a colour genius? lol its just my love for the eyedropper tool and emboss :)

I got this little idea for the avy I want to mess around with after my SP Sacred 2 session.. lol

The.....hypnotic.....powah....its.....too....much....

Nice work dude, the rabbits wonderfully psychedelic :lol:

:woot:

~Doom

P.S. Gogo, has your colour come out in the wash :(

wee I need to give up that idea... lol it took more time then I expected.. and when I was nearly done I realised the file was waay to big to be an avvy :(

idea was to animate the hypno background and bunny would just jump around somehow.. eh :hugs: