Arperum's application for Clan D.a.r.k Sacred 2

hello!

I guess all of you know what should be written above, so please let me in :)

For those suffering from a lack of superpowers to read unwritten posts (like me) I'll write it out...

So my real name is Pieter, I'm a 20 year young metalhead who is studying mathemathics at the university of Ghent (Belgium).

I've played sacred 1 for a couple of years (never played online though)

I've been waiting for sacred 2 like all of you and about exactly when it comes out, I find a wiki I want to change, so I came here to register me to have editing powers... Then in no time I get sucked into this forum too. so now I want to apply for the sacred 2 branch of the D.a.r.k clan.

I'll gladly aswer any question that may come up (as long as I'm able of finding an answer, so no questions about the volume of the ocean or something alike...)

Arperum

Hi Pieter :)

Great to see you applying for the Dark clan ! Allways good to see some more people from Belgium around here (I am from Genk - Limburg).

I've seen some of the things you added to the wiki aswell :D Great stuff there ! It's nice to see how much people are getting more and more active in the wiki.

I haven't yet met you ingame I think, but I'm sure that will sort itself out (do you play HC or SC?)

You've got my vote to get in !

Greetz, prom

Hey there Arperum... finally! lol, after so many pms and seeing all your wiki with the Sacred 2 Bestiary, and finally getting to hook up with you on the servers, we finally get to see the application.

We'll forward your app internally where the clan will start a vote/dicussion thread and will have an answer back for you via PM within the week.

Cheers!

:D

gogo

p.s. ahhh, another Belgiumian! :)

I haven't yet met you ingame I think, but I'm sure that will sort itself out (do you play HC or SC?)

but I have seen you online already, but you seemed to be afk, I'm playing HC :Just_Cuz_21: I launched like 50 firebass up your head.

Arperum

Great to see your application Arperum. :hugs:

I think I've seen you more on the wiki than anywhere else. It is quite addictive eh, haha. I haven't got my Canadian copy yet but when I do I'll be on the lookout for yah!