The overpowered Inquisitor

Erling

well I enjoy playing Inquisitor the most and I based my build on netherworld and supremacy.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff276/s...erling/inqs.jpg

I maelmstorm a mob and get huge def and attack values

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff276/s...erling/inqf.jpg

and u hit pretty hard with melee weapons, but I thought I would give a ranged weapon a try amd couldent belive my eyes when it did 90k damage and it raised by 20% for each kill

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff276/s...erling/inqd.jpg

(this shows 80k I know but its when I did it over again for pics )

I think it migth be a bug to fix because the damage doesent go down after the souls have left my soul reaver either.

I wont use this because I dont like such and overpowered build, witch kill a dragon with one pistol shot (yes I tried)

im sorry about the pictures, photobucket resized them bigtime

now back to axes for me :P

Edited by gogoblender

Wow something went seriously wrong with your post lol :P

But cool pics. Isn't he a bit hard to play with only Supremacy & Nefarious, CA-wise? I found it really hard to dish out some decent damage.

ohhhhhhhhh

need to fix that

err well links is better than nothing. works out goodie I think, put some points in strenght and slash a bit ^^

Edited by Erling

I think it's quite normal that the attack and defense values increase at an so high value, when the CA is full of souls.

For a Nefarious Underworld Build, it's absolutely necessary to use this skill in order to kill Bosses. There is no way to kill them without it, in a short time. I have an Nefarious Underworld Inquisitor at level 87 :P

Moreover, you won't be able to take advantage of this CA in a hybrid pve build without sacrify 2 skills: it will never be so useful as it could seem at a first glance.

Last but not least, remember that it's impossible to use it in pvp.

Erling... Does your IRL inventory also look like this? :P

Erling's Inventory

now... OnTopic:

Yes, then Inquisitor is really powerfull. He's like an alternantive ending to Star Wars (LOL), an ending where Palpatine kills Luke and uses the force to summon pityfull creature's and Dragon's with the sole intent of obliterating them without getting hurt. IMHO...

haha starwars.. well its a tiny bug here, with ranged weapons the damage will never go down and always increase with 20% per kill, so I just tried to see how high it could get and I had it to 2.450 000 000 dmg and I used the multishot spell that Inquisitor have, so evrything on my screen kinda died... I learnt that the ranged soul reaver bug will be fixed in next patch whit is kinda good I guess because I rly like Inquisitor and dont want to get tired of him like this :P

oh and inventory, hehe I got this special CA called ''Erling finds lots of stuff'', both shared and other invent in chest is like that aswell :P so I try to sneak runes and other stuff into trade when I trade with people :P

• 2 weeks later...

I just tried to create a new char to see if this really is a bug. I gave him soul reaver and a pistol and went around killing stuff. My dmg never increased and only my attack and defense values went up slightly with each kill. However after a while they would start going back down again. I even tried it with shuriken and throwing daggers just to see if the weapon type matters, but they behaved exactly the same. Looks like it's working as intended to me.

Edited by ELicious
I just tried to create a new char to see if this really is a bug. I gave him soul reaver and a pistol and went around killing stuff. My dmg never increased and only my attack and defense values went up slightly with each kill. However after a while they would start going back down again. I even tried it with shuriken and throwing daggers just to see if the weapon type matters, but they behaved exactly the same. Looks like it's working as intended to me.
There is something specific that triggers the bug, but I am not sure what it is. Even though I have mine to level 48 now he has never hit hi numbers like that on his damage, it has always been in line with what it should be. His range is out of line though and he hits stuff 3 screens away, which is bad for me because if I kill it that far away I get no experience for it and lose the drops. It does spawn large groups for me though, I have had a lot of fun with that :). C. maelstrom and ruthless mutilation and you can wipe out a pretty good bunch quickly.

well I kinda think I have figured it out'ish kinda :)

sometimes it does not work, I have experienced logging into a server and started killing everything at once, other times it doe not work at first but if I just equip a pistol after maybe an hour I do damage for every enemy I have killd so far in that game, I have stopped playing my Inquisitor to the patch it out ^^ but if you really want to try this you can make you own server and look if it works or play for a while and then try again. maybe you need to be over a specific level? :)