Hi all

Hi all, hope I can stay here, great site alot of info, better then diablo2. Been playin vidio game on comp since 1994 started with dink smallwood then found the icewind dale and baldurs gate collectin, then moved to diablo, then diablo2 then to wow, then neverwinter knights now to sacred and so far I love sacred.

Hi nuit, and thanks for that intro. You're in the company of great and friendly gamers. Have a walk down to one of the bars on site, and help yourself to a drink.

Are you playing SP or Mp with Sacred 2? Have you been pulled into it as much as I have?

And welcome to DarkMatters!

:P

gogo

Hi nuit, and thanks for that intro. You're in the company of great and friendly gamers. Have a walk down to one of the bars on site, and help yourself to a drink.

Are you playing SP or Mp with Sacred 2? Have you been pulled into it as much as I have?

And welcome to DarkMatters!

:P

gogo

yup play single player and online, so far I got a level 41 iceshard bm, 34 sword glad, 38 axe glad, 32 unarmed glad, 38 melee de gonna start a we next online. just wish I could find the underworld experience for sacred and sacred 2 but they dont sell them here in saskatwan canada, but oh well still have fun.

Hey hey there nuit. Nice to meet you neighbour. Welcome aboard! :P

Good old Sacred. Man that first release you have was so much fun. Definitely try to get try and get your hands on the Underworld expansion nuit. There's so much more with Underworld. Genenut and cook_pl provided some excellent info on how to get the Gold edition of Sacred which is selling for about 10 bucks! You can read the topic about it ->Here<-.

Here's hoping you are able to get Sacred 2 when it becomes available.

thanks Schot, just signed up on paypal, not to sure if its trust worthy but I'll try it, now I hopefuly can get sacred underworld soon.