Post ur awsome Sacred 2 chars here :)

2q24687.jpg

Cthulhu thinks his White Vader looks more pleasing to the eye versus Erling's Fashion Police Target Vader.

hmpf, Erling thinks Cthulhu is very wrong, Cthulhu is a Inquisitor and is wearing white robes, Cthulu needs to make up Cthulu's mind and join me in evilness

edit: eek, I just saw my Inquisitor was wearing white robes aswell on picture :angry:

Edited by Erling
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2q24687.jpg

Cthulhu thinks his White Vader looks more pleasing to the eye versus Erling's Fashion Police Target Vader.

hmpf, Erling thinks Cthulhu is very wrong, Cthulhu is a Inquisitor and is wearing white robes, Cthulu needs to make up Cthulu's mind and join me in evilness

edit: eek, I just saw my Inquisitor was wearing white robes aswell on picture :D

Cthulhu aims to get the black Vader robes... but Cthulhu must admit they are unsurprisingly less common than the white and green Vader robes.

2q24687.jpg

edit: eek, I just saw my Inquisitor was wearing white robes aswell on picture :o

Cthulhu aims to get the black Vader robes... but Cthulhu must admit they are unsurprisingly less common than the white and green Vader robes.

Nice looking armor Cthulhu...is that a set?

:)

gogo

Hey everyone, haven't had a chance to play Sacred 2 in awhile but finally got a chance to roam Ancaria again the past few days and managed to get my SW up to 65. He's coming along quite nicely and just entered Platinum, decided I would finally take my time and really explore the world and side quests so he's still at the beginning.

charshotby5.jpg

I also decided since I just got my final skill choice I'd post some numbers along with my styling glamor shot. I've managed to get most of Armatin's set, only missing the chest and shoulders, and finally managed to find some new blades as my old ones were getting quite dull. The stats are with Grim Resilience, Reflective Emanation and mounted, this is how I always am minus the mount indoors. For larger mobs of enemies (15-20) and bosses I pop my final two CAs which are Killing Spree + Rousing Command combo and Augmenting Guidion, with all these things going and spamming Demonic Blow huge chunks of HP vanishes. Which is a great feeling.

statsskillscassj4.jpg

sigmaetctn2.jpg

*edited to reduce image sizes*

Edited by Noctos

Asuka, the seraphim looks great!

Otomatrix, btw, welcome to DarkMatters :( And I've actually never seen clones in action before....they can be made only in evil, and so I can never party with them ;)

Thanks for the pic

:P

gogo

All of these Seraphim... URGHK! Such gross underestimation of the dark side of the force. Vader is NOT pleased.

10x8qbs.jpg

... Hm, I think I liked it more before I cropped it and threw on the skill name.

Edited by Cthulhu

Oooh, shocking Cthulhu. ^^

Here's my first HC character still amoung the living and watching over Ancaria from high above. level 50 now, woohoo!

"I'm Bat Girl!" Hmmm... No... "I'm Elf Bat!" .... "I'm... sopping wet and I've broke a nail!" *sniffle*

StormBuild.jpg

Oooh, shocking Cthulhu. ^^

Here's my first HC character still amoung the living and watching over Ancaria from high above. level 50 now, woohoo!

"I'm Bat Girl!" Hmmm... No... "I'm Elf Bat!" .... "I'm... sopping wet and I've broke a nail!" *sniffle*

StormBuild.jpg

oooh, special fx pic...show off :)

Gratz on the level

:)

gogo

Here goes the final take of the BFG Seraphim. I'll be keeping this one - she's just bloody awesome!! I know I underestimated enhanced perception, but I never knew it can be THAT good. It also represents another take on the BFG build - if it proves to be successful (as it is right now) I will do a small writeup on it, since it sort of differs quite a bit from Erling's BFG build.

NOTE the XP per kill value :P This will explain how did she manage to be level 53 in just 22 and a half hours game time on silver :P

charitylvl53zy5.jpg

w1024.png

Hope you like it - and I'm on my way to the seraphim's island now :)

Edited by Dobri

her is my little level 15 Coup He delphy/mystic because I like defence so much lol

Unavngivet-22.jpg

uff so much magic defence :)

Unavngivetd.jpg

Edited by Epox

Here my TG (Silver difficulty).

Character:

http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs136&d=09061&f=sshot-1939.jpg

Stats:

http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs136&d=09061&f=tg888.jpg

I dunno but my experience with this build is lil bit mixed.

I encourage NEVER to build around Lost Fusion realm ONLY. That CA realm does massive damage even without any focus skills.

I noticed VERY early that I need also someting more, like area effect + healing, like Charged Grid, and later I added Combat Alert (better melee) and T-energy Shroud (better armor).

I think building TG only around Source Warden or Devout Guardian is more possible

What I SHOULD have done is: get Devout Guardian + Source Warden focus skills, and skipping Lost fusion Focus. Lost Fusion Lore was good choice.

Propelled levitation has been usable only few times and jolting touch is in the shadow of Archimedes Beam and flamethrower...even if modded to healing, ´cos Charged Grid is better healer.

Oh my god....I just realized that I haven´t tried levitation IN Mobinculumus horsemus.....

Edited by sydetys

oh yeah :D at last I installed 2.34 patch. and here comes my 42 level seraphim, Theli ^^. Quite surprising, I thought my forged in niob items will disapear, but they didnt. Oo.

one more thing. after the last patch everything is... fuzzy. letters are smaller and some things are just like smudged.

hcmpsera01.jpg

oh yeah :D at last I installed 2.34 patch. and here comes my 42 level seraphim, Theli ^^. Quite surprising, I thought my forged in niob items will disapear, but they didnt. Oo.

one more thing. after the last patch everything is... fuzzy. letters are smaller and some things are just like smudged.

I'm glad you finally got able to install patch 2.34.

Lucky you, my "forged in niob" items disappeared :)

I also think everything is kind of fuzzy since the large patch, I sometimes have problems to read the text in the chat.

And, here's my contribution to this topic :

My Level 62 Pyromancer High Elf that overkills monsters in Gold with her 5.5k damage fireball :

sacred22009020215174557ml1.jpg

Max