Post ur awsome Sacred 2 chars here :)

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried to get them monsters dropping them but they wouldent :P so I got to admit I lvld a trader to a decent level and bougth them :)... but hey they are starwarsy so its worth it--- right?

This is my Inquisitor using his doppelganger as a buff, along with his doppelganger. I had 5 at one time for a brief moment but ended up with 2-4 most of the time. I got some great video, but am searching for ways to keep the quality higher than I have been able to so far. Will post when I do.

Doppleganger2.jpg

haha yes! Both level 17-18 now I think :P This pic was taking in the same time as Tel's. Check the diff-s---(or: find 3 different things on the pictures)

2-2.gif

Edited by tomi
haha yes! Both level 17-18 now I think :Just_Cuz_21: This pic was taking in the same time as Tel's. Check the diff-s---(or: find 3 different things on the pictures)

2-2.gif

1: you took with print screen

2: graphic settings

3: you smudged the chat :whistle:

yes?

• 2 weeks later...

Nice lookin shots guys. That Inquisitor looks wicked. :agreed:

Here's my all time fave lookin character in my game.

"The names Guardian... Temple Guardian" *plays Bond music*

CoolTG.jpg

firedeamon.jpg

just took down that deamon and my SW is prepearing to eat it

hmm the stats thread is closed but I migth aswell post it as I took a pic of it :)

firedeamon-1.jpg

edit: was in gold

Edited by Erling
just took down that deamon and my SW is prepearing to eat it

hmm the stats thread is closed but I migth aswell post it as I took a pic of it :P

firedeamon-1.jpg

edit: was in gold

lol erling. How was the BBQ? :P Thanks for that pic of his stats!

Thanx Telari. He's definitely the coolest character I have. Hmmm.... Maybe I can make a sig out of him. Hmmmm.... And you're looking as CUTE as ever. Hehehe. Nice shot in the woods. Serene. :)

Whoa Sara. You've been busy with those quests. :o Though the way your Seraphim is dressed it doesn't look like she's the type to take a break. She looks like she means business. ^^

I finally completed the High Elf region, and that last quest in the lower right, is the one I posted about in another thread...all others (that I could actually access, as I saw a ? north of the lake) are complete.

154 total quests counting 4 class and 3 main quests (147 side quests).

Sacred11Dec2008progress.jpg

And here is my SW :) It's rather mixed ;) At the beginning I was making him as a Astral Lord - Reviver... (ahhh... My beloved Necromancy in every game :P ) So he has companion ;)

my02po5.jpg

But they are now fighting only in hard times because when fighting with Colossus I made a new strategy... Astral Lord - Trapper (Skeletal Fortification). Only with Nameless Guardian I had problems (5 critical hits = 5 deaths :) ) But other stats are more impressive than 5 Ressurections ;)

Level 42

HP: 3.198

Kills: 28.976

Finished missions: 453(!)

EDIT: Now he has 538 missions done :D

And he in fighting position...

my01em6.jpg

I don't lie with missions :) Only through Human region I've runned. The rest is almost fully discovered :) Sometimes only are patches of fog when game crashed :) Now this char have 45,1% map discover...

EDIT: I runned over Human region :) Now more than 46% WD

my03vv8.jpg

Edited by thek

Here's my awesomeness killing Gar'Colossus in under 15 seconds at Bronze. Just check out the damage :D

The 300s are mine, the 100s are him reflecting it in his face because of Reflect: Close Combat.

GarColossusownage.jpg

And here is my Seraphim, on her Tiger, next to Excalibur

SeraExcalibur.jpg

Edited by Little Sara