Post ur awsome Sacred 2 chars here :)

I like the seraphim pic. the buff glow looks good. Which Tiger are you using?

:D

gogo

The fourth one of course, I don't use CAs, I'd be a fool to get -33.3% CA regen, when I can get +11.1% evade.

By the way, I now have over 1000 Light Health Potions stashed in my chest...I stash them in case I ever need them, but also because selling them is worthless.

Edited by Little Sara
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well let me begin by saying hello to everyone here on DarkMatters. I've been lurking around the Wiki and these forums for a while now and figured I might as well join in the fun. Below is my level 57 SW in the swamps on Gold, primarily a Death Warrior build (Demonic Blow + Poison and Area Damage mods = everything around me dies).

I often wonder what stops the SW from flying off the Hellhound all the time.

ss01ss7.jpg

Showing Off.

ss02so1.jpg

urgh, not to sure how to post my character sorry.

Level 35 Shadow Warrior, on the verge of level up.

What does 'opponent level for death blow' mean?

I had this at about 40% at one stage, and thought it ment I had a 40% chance to outright kill an opponent. hasnt happened yet, but its only taking 2 hits to kill normal monsters.

Decided to up the chance to find valuable items, and it sits ok at 35%

Couple of parts from different sets, and getting bucketloads of coin in the process.

great game I must say, even better than the original and that was great. still is really.

Cant seem to get MP to work for me either. and patches, whats the story with them, do I need them?

sorry if Im posting in the wrong forum people.

I had this at about 40% at one stage, and thought it ment I had a 40% chance to outright kill an opponent. hasnt happened yet, but its only taking 2 hits to kill normal monsters.

Couple of parts from different sets, and getting bucketloads of coin in the process.

great game I must say, even better than the original and that was great. still is really.

Cant seem to get MP to work for me either. and patches, whats the story with them, do I need them?

You need version 2.31.0 Build 1453 client side, server-side is their business and only works in MP.

% chance of Deathblow means that when an enemy has below the % amount in HP, you deal 2x damage on them.

So if I have 40% chance of Deathblow, and fight Xianthar (Dragon region boss), who has, say exactly 10,000 HP, I'll deal double damage once he's below 4000.

You need version 2.31.0 Build 1453 client side, server-side is their business and only works in MP.

% chance of Deathblow means that when an enemy has below the % amount in HP, you deal 2x damage on them.

So if I have 40% chance of Deathblow, and fight Xianthar (Dragon region boss), who has, say exactly 10,000 HP, I'll deal double damage once he's below 4000.

WICKED!

thank you for that.

Now I know what weapons to equip when comming across boss monsters.

oh and I have no idea what version I have and build client 1453 client side is way out of my league.

Im a Shadow warrior, not a High Elf :lol:

WICKED!

thank you for that.

Now I know what weapons to equip when comming across boss monsters.

oh and I have no idea what version I have and build client 1453 client side is way out of my league.

Im a Shadow warrior, not a High Elf :lol:

New version came out today 2.34.0 build 1469, download it :D

Hmm, should I take a Mobilikum? :D

asuka-l40-insel-mobilics17.jpg

Nah, a tiger is better :lol:

asuka-l40-tiger01sv56.jpg

omg that pic on tiger is soooo awsome <3

awsomeawsomeawsomeawsomeawsomeawsomeawsomeawsomeawsomeawsomeawsomeawsomeawsomeaw

someawsomeawsomeawsomeawsome

*saves as*

Hmm, should I take a Mobilikum? :D

asuka-l40-insel-mobilics17.jpg

Nah, a tiger is better :lol:

asuka-l40-tiger01sv56.jpg

omg that pic on tiger is soooo awsome <3

awsomeawsomeawsomeawsomeawsomeawsomeawsomeawsomeawsomeawsomeawsomeawsomeawsomeaw

someawsomeawsomeawsomeawsome

*saves as*

Yeah, but you can't run over dead monsters on a Tiger, can you....

Or reverse back over them.

yea I got the full Niokaste's Blade Dance set :)

Not far from that myself, only two pieces left to go... what bonuses does the full set give?

Chance to inflict open wounds 11.5 %

Aspect : Exalted Warrior + 10

Exalted Warrior focus + 8

Chance to inflict deep wounds + 9.6 %

that is all I know I hope it helps :)

And this pic was taken just before the last patch has come out - means after that I cant log in cause cant install this patch. still.

anyway, my 42 level (or something like that) seraphim and Tomi's Dryad... no idea what level :) but something like 30 I think.

meandTomi.jpg

I love this armor :) though I have half of Niokaste set, this one is much much nicer :)

My 'reskinned' Seraphim (note the face) wearing some of the Christmas clothes (I didn't like the Christmas boots)

Nice, but the eyes still need some work... they only look like black blobs there :D

If you like normal eyes, you could simply use the eyes of the high elf.

In my mod (see sig), I've given her green cat eyes, and I've also removed that *ugly* lipstick.

yes he is and he lvls okay fast, also got another summoner build that im thinking of creating when I hit 50 with this one

just killed gar again now level 23

Edited by Epox