Sacred 2 Big Bad Boss List

Hi everyone, we're looking to make a big bad boss list for SacredWiki, and we're looking for the best quality pics possible, hopefully highest resolution , as close to the monster as possible, monster only, with a pick of the stat page as well. If you have hints on how to take out the bosses, their location, as well as with info on their attacks that could help other players when suiting up to take on the baddies, that's even better.

Arperum has been slowly working dilligently on adding to the Sacred Bestiary,

SacredWiki Bestiary

and the collection has been growing. Big thanks Arperum for helping this project get off to a great start, and hopefully with even more adventurers, we can grab pix of all the bosses and dragons.

Antitrust has contributed the first two monsters, and I'll keep updating this first post as we collect more.

Happy pic taking, and keep safe!

Sacred 2 Bosses

Gar'Collosus

garcollosus.jpg

garcollosusstat.jpg

Octogolamus

octagolamus.jpg

octagolamusstat.jpg

Kral of the Winged Daemons

kral.jpg

lavastream.jpg

Carnach

carnach-1.jpg

carnachstats.jpg

Swirling Mist of Miasma

fogmonster.jpg

fogmonsterstats.jpg

If someone wants to get nice close up pics of the bosses there's a really easy way to do it. Make a Shadow Warrior, read a Shadow Veil rune and then select the last mod that let's you make it into a buff. While active no enemy will detect you and you can get up close and take that perfect pic without worrying about being hit. I would do it myself but unfortunately my free time is severely limited for a while.

only problem I have when taking pics is that I can't max the resolution as my screen is just plain bad >_> I really need a new one, but I can't afford it...

Do you have a HD or HD Ready TV and a HDMI cable? 

If so. Then use the TV to take the pics :twitch:

@ prom. I had Shadow Veil only at level 4 and not one boss could detect me. I could walk right up to them and as long as I didn't swing at them I was fine. Even tried on enemies over 25 lvls higher than me and same thing-they didn't see me

Knuckles, thanks for the tip. And Arperum, the bestiary has been filling out nicely with your work. One day when we all have time, we can probably go back and re-take images for highest resolution, but for now they look great. Again, thank you!

Trust, heh, was hard to try and come up with boss pics near as good as yours, but I tried giving it a shot at 1600 x 1200 highest settings with AA x 4, and was able to snap up a pic of Kral, which I've added to the first post on this thread.

And Dragons...anyone here killed one lately? Snaps of those rare beasts with their stats are worth their weight in gold.

:)

gogo

I would've taken a pic of the first dragon in the mainquest (forgot his name already) if it wasn't that he was just plain too big for my screen... no way to get him to fit on it... dang low res, if sacred works on my gf pc I guess I'll take a try over there, or else at a friend when he has his new pc...

But I will get higher resolution pics... Once...

• 2 weeks later...

And here's the list from the wiki of all the big bad bosses...no dragons yet, Arperum, if you find a few, threw em the way of the wiki ^^

Sacred 2 Bosses

Clicking on any of the bosses will take you directly to the boss's page. If anyone here has better info on how to get to a boss, please help us out and make a post here with some directions and we can add them to the wiki, or if you want, you can add them directly to the page yourself.

Cheers, and happy hunting with the tough guys!

:bow:

gogo

p.s. The beauty of the wiki list is that Schot has added nifty links beside each boss description. Now you can access the SacredWiki map directly to the location of where the boss is in Ancaria.

And here's the list from the wiki of all the big bad bosses...no dragons yet, Arperum, if you find a few, threw em the way of the wiki ^^

Sacred 2 Bosses

Clicking on any of the bosses will take you directly to the boss's page. If anyone here has better info on how to get to a boss, please help us out and make a post here with some directions and we can add them to the wiki, or if you want, you can add them directly to the page yourself.

Cheers, and happy hunting with the tough guys!

:bow:

gogo

p.s. The beauty of the wiki list is that Schot has added nifty links beside each boss description. Now you can access the SacredWiki map directly to the location of where the boss is in Ancaria.

Per the post above at the top, Swirling Mist of Miasma's stats are irrelevant. Not only because its level varies with the character's, but because you don't even hit him directly, and he's essentially immune to all damage types except the one done to him when killing the undeads he spawns.

He's very similar to Son of Sun enemy in Chrono Trigger.

"After that's taken care of, don't attack the Son of Sun directly. There are several flames that can be targeted, all but one will counterattack with fire, the other will damage the Son of Sun when attacked. This is the only way to damage Son of Sun. Every time Son of Sun uses the Roulette Shuffle, the flame that should be attacked switches position."

Would it be possible to get a clearer pic of Holos? As he appears to be covered by a life leach line. Also, I think Kral might do other damage types with his spells/CAs.

Also, I'd probably add a pic of the map where they are, for those of us who can't access the Wiki map ('cause it's blocked by work firewall).

For the Fog boss, I'd probably put pics of the undead he summons (vis-a-vis damage & resists), also, he does have a spell that does Area of Effect damage (looks like a rising circle of fog).

oooh demanding! :tease:

Okay, I've updated the pic...this one has no life leech line in the middle of it's face,

Sacred 2 Boss Holos

bosswiki.jpg

and, dom dom dom dom... Schot is working on a very new awesome boss and dragon map which we'll also produce a static version of...this will hopefully solve the problem of firewalls for the new SacredWiki map access.

And, does anyone know any more about the boss's special attacks? I'll add them as I read 'em!

:D

gogo

p.s. Sarah, thanks for the note about Miasma...I'll add in a note, saying that he himself is not directly affect by our attacks, just his minions. hmmm, maybe I'll add some stats from his minions then?

it's actually pronounced with a short o, as in Rawmull.

Which is pretty much how I pronounce it (though being British, the "o" bit is pronounced in the same was a the British "of").