Ike at work . . . again

• 4 months later...

A little update. Just finished a trial for the first of these defendant who decided against accepting our generous plea offer. It took the jury all of an hour-and-a-half to find him guilty. Details on the fates of the conspirators to date. Five sentenced, two more convicted and awaiting sentencing, one more arrested and awaiting transport from Dallas. Then there are a few more we are planning to pick up. :D

that so nice of you ike to give them free transportation and then a free vacation at a state run facility....

Keep up the great work!

A little update. ...

I have posted information about your first post on my forum for my students. I will also be adding some information from your update.

Is it alright to quote the entire text as long as I give proper attributes or should I continue to list it as I've done the initial reference?

Is it alright to quote the entire text as long as I give proper attributes or should I continue to list it as I've done the initial reference?

That's fine.

That's fine.

Thanks, done.

This was great info Ike. Actually at work, for Deaf Relay, Nigerian Bank Scamming was a big thing. The moment we had to type out information or relay instructions regarding large anounts, or orders coming from Nigeria, we had to signal for help.

:)

gogo