How'd he do that?

Umm that was my evil twin..I would never ever do something like that :whistle:

Ha! We locked your evil twin up. That was YOU, your evil'r twin trying to shoot me in the buttocks, see I had to duck under the roof to keep him from plunking me.... :Just_Cuz_21:

You have a ways to go to catch Dags though, there is about 7 of him running around....

Edited by tipsterdad

hah, Knuckles you had me laughing last night. Your little toon with the most amazing tpt abilities ^^ I can't figure out how you manage to get into every corner of this game, and I'm even afraid of one day looking down into my coffee cup and seeing you there!

:Just_Cuz_21:

gogo

hah, Knuckles you had me laughing last night. Your little toon with the most amazing tpt abilities ^^ I can't figure out how you manage to get into every corner of this game, and I'm even afraid of one day looking down into my coffee cup and seeing you there!

:4rofl:

gogo

You mean like this?

th_Tree2.jpg

th_Tree.jpg

lol, forget Waldo. Where's knuckles THIS time? ;) I dunno Knuckles. After your past experiences with high altitudes do you really think this is wise?

I'll go get the stretcher. :4rofl:

lol at Spendex tree. Oh great. Now he wants to turn the world into Spendex.

P.s.

Heeeeey Tipster :)

:4rofl:

gogo

You mean like this?

th_Tree2.jpg

th_Tree.jpg

ooookay, here come the nightmares

:)

gogo

Knuckles, just how exactly are you bugging your way up those places? O_o

I succeeded in getting myself halfway a mountainside by just alt+tab... then I alt tab'd again to activate FRAPS and when I got back in the game I was three mountains further...

Knuckles, just how exactly are you bugging your way up those places? O_o

I succeeded in getting myself halfway a mountainside by just alt+tab... then I alt tab'd again to activate FRAPS and when I got back in the game I was three mountains further...

Uhuh O_o

Makes you wonder *what exactly* our so-called *heroes* do when we're not watching... :whistle: