Sacred 2 Guides - BeeEffGee

Just a totally left field response from me.

Eat an Assaling Sommersault rune.

It can be very handy to allow you to jump rivers and also at times get you unstuck from a buggy graphic block (its happened to me) :cow_white:

Ah I didn't know it could do that :cow_white:

And as for my Exalted Warrior Combat Arts, I will pick Exalted Warrior Focus as my next skill so Soul Hammer etc. should be fine for me. I actually already dropped Pelting for Dashing Alacrity and I'm using AW and SH on bosses.

Hmm, as for my last skill pick, Constitution or Toughness? Or some other?

of those two I would say constitution, toughness is a great skill, but HP is vital :)

Also something I noticed; my BFG is level 74 right now but my ranged weapons skill only allows me to wear level 55 weapons without penalty. Should I level my ranged weapons skill manually or is this no big deal?

The BFG requires only 1 point in ranged in order to use it. Generally, at level 2 with 1 point in ranged lore you can use a level 200 BFG gun without a penalty - not that it can be done, of course - but that's the general idea.

A BFG seraphim usually keeps only 1 point in ranged lore (provided by taking the skill) and lets the buff handle the rest, which is rather sweet. It allows you to pump up skills like tactics, exalted focus and revered focus by 1 point at every level.

You can't :) The BFG buff provides the weapon itself. If you switch to another weapon, it would require its own lore in order to be effective.

Edited by Dobri

Hihi just got level 50 so I could take Exalted Warrior Focus and pumped up my Soul Hammer and Battle Stances a bit :) 12k Soul Hammer crits at level 50 FTW (6.7sec reg time :blink: )

Edited by Gupux
a way to deal Area of Effect is a right modded Assailing Somersault, its not the most powerful but still, Nova is most useful to stun in higher levels, for me anyway

How large is the Area of Effect radius on the AS with the Area of Effect mod? It certainly seems more attractive than Flaring Nova to me because even at rank 1 it's damage is enough to 1shot even champions.

Also I've been wondering if Constitution/Toughness is really needed for plat/niob. Currently in gold I haven't had any problems or close calls even though I'm using Battle Stance and not Warding Energy. Just wondering because Combat Discipline is starting to look very attractive for 1 CA combo's :)

This isn't a HC char btw, so I don't really have to be overly protective.

If I were to pick from these 2, I'd definitely go with constitution :) It's a lifesaver to have your HP's regen all the time regardless of what you're doing.

So the new patch came and so far it doesn't seem like we got nerfed much atleast. Divine protection took a hit and seems like you can't have it on all the time, which makes me regret picking the mods for that, but I was using it as a O SHI- button anyway. My dmg also took a big hit but that's just because +all skills etc don't affect masteries anymore and I'm only 74 so no tactics lore mastery or Rev Focus mastery(for higher level BFG) yet.

• 2 months later...

I almost posted my SE buiild but I saw how close this one was so why bother, nice build by the way I went slightly diferent with mine..

Heres my Saraphims skill tree.. In the order I learned them.

Revered focus, Concontration, revered lore, Ranged weapons, tactics, armor lore, exalted worrior focus, bargaining, enhanced perception.

If I could go back in time I would take combat discaplin and Combat reflexes or maybe speed lore instead of EP, and bargaining.

AT lv51 my soul hammer "bfg" hits for 3600, my pelting strikes "bfg" hits for 3,000 and my archangels wrath hits for 3200 "with battle stance on" Havent used my bfg without battle stance on. and my regens on those CA are down to 4 seconds and under, soul hammer is at 2.5 seconds regen.. Ive also modafied all my armour using the inquisitor platinum rune that does +8 life leach, I put one of those runes into each peice of armor unless I have a ring or amulet thats better. 9 peices of armour = 72 life leach. In other armor slots I put the critical hit / - regen from the blacksmith on platinum, I use a level 65 character that I no longer use to go into platinum matches and go to the smth and the rune master then I put the stuff back in my box for the inteded character to use, this is only until my seraphim finishes gold though which will be soon.

the first things I do when I spawn is turn on bfg and battle stance and I used devine pretection when fighting mobs or bosses, I beat silver at lv37, just doing the main quest no sides.. and im at the last stage of gold killing most enemies in 2-3 shots. But it does get kinda boring riding around on my sabertooth blasting everything in my path..

Im just wondering if its normal for the DP to remove buffs, if that is supposed to be a "dont use all the time" or if it actually is an console bug:)

how should I distribute my attributes? all dex?

dexirety and vitality... most in dex ofc as it helps in both defense and damage :Just_Cuz_21:

and jrok, im not sure I follow you, what exactly do you mean? o.o DP? alot of stuff comes to mind (defense points, damage points, dashing alcritecy thingy etc...)

Edited by Erling

This build is epic

Level 18 at the moment, one shotting everything. Too bad it lacks Area of Effect, but I've attempted to counter that by taking the "shot goes through foes" mod, I should of really got the increased chance to hit mod though!, bloody bats!

I couldnt kill the kobold leader guy at level 7, so I came back at level 12, and completely raped him in like... 5 shots, I was impressed :viking:

Oh, and btw... Critical Hits cause your "bullet" to go through the enemy, rather than more damage.

im making on to my setup is like this

Ranged Weap

tacs

conc

rev focus

armor

exalted

consti

speed lore

warding

Combat relfex

Using only

Bfg

CS

Warding

and da and maybe dp

with this build I killed kobold leader at level 7 or 8 dragon at level 14 same for gar no hard time thier and the squit died before reaching me

Edited by Epox
It will take time because you don't have exalted warrior focus, but that's ok. My favorite mods are:

Premonition - increases chance to hit by 12.5% + 2.5% per level. Since you'll be learning a lot of BFG runes, damage will not be a problem.

Flexibility - extra evasion

Retaliation - extra chance to reflect close combat damage

Things should be very easy for you up until level 60 or so. Until that you'll be able to get a 3rd buff - then you can go add warding energy.

Is it a big deal that I took the increase in damage mod for bronze instead?

Hey, thanks for the Build.

I've been playing this game like crazy on the 360, just beat plat' at level 72 with SE build only thing I changed was toughness, I went with Consitition.

My current level is 77 (BFG) playing on Niob. I have Consintration and Tech lore Mastered, now im working for Tech focus and the warroir focus. Then on to constition, armour lore and tactics.

as for the Attributes everything has been going into Dex, sometimes ill throw a point into Vitility or stamina.

Now my combat arts are still at level one (expect for my buffs) im kind of lost when consuming runes. I dont want to mess with my regen time. Please help.

Ive already messed up my Flarring nova, when selecting mod I chose to increase area + stun, when Double and stun is better.

Devine protection, is this worth using? reduces my shied when finished. ?

Dsashing Alacrity, still level one. I like to run and run fast, but I weat to increase the duration + speed and have the regen time low.

Also I have pleting srtikes set as my X' and Soul hammer as B' and rarely use them when tapping X and A at the same time the BFG shots faster, but seems to jam time to time. Can anyone shed some light on this?

What are the preferred mods for Soul hammer, pelting strikes, and battle stance and warding energy to maximize the build?

And how many runes should I read for battle stance?

What are the preferred mods for Soul hammer, pelting strikes, and battle stance and warding energy to maximize the build?

And how many runes should I read for battle stance?

TBH its all about play style, are you using them off CD or on boss fights only?

• Im not sure if SH- *Wounding stacks with *Incision, if it does Wounding > Battering > Incision imo. If you're using it on boss' only Id do Aim > Battering > either.
  • Pelting strikes I myself did Thrust > Focus > Precision and it works wonders.
  • BS was Aggression (Weapon dmg vs +hit%, dont need the hit% and the wep dmg stacks with BFG) > Flexibility > Retaliation. **Side note, I play by myself usually.
  • Currently I dont have warding energy yet but the general consensus Ive seen is Field Force > Field Force > either.

Hope it helps you some. As for your other question, I keep mine at w/e my exalted warrior focus says, just be mindful of cooldown times, if you're using them right off CD keep'em low, otherwise you can pile on the BFG and battle stance buffs.

For anyone else looking for any useful dmg tips, I would strongly invest in *+Regen per hit rings with +skills in socketed gear and ring slots. I have +2 sec regen per hit without trying with my pelting strikes@ a 2.6 timer and it pretty much is always spammed, really quite something.

Just my $.02, have fun.