Sacred 2 Guides - BeeEffGee

not very large, I think of nova as a stunning skill, the build itelfs is more suited for singles :/

That Is So True, I Only use Nova if Im Surrounded, And To Stun People. So When Im Stuck In A Tight Situation, And I Need To Get out Of A Group, I Just Use That To Get Out, And Kill everyone Extremely Quickly.

-Jamie.

• 2 weeks later...
I have this now:

level 2 - Tactics Lore

level 3 - Ranged Lore

level 5 - Concentration

level 8 - Revered Tech Focus

level 12 - Enhanced Perception

level 18 - Bargaining

level 25 - Armor Lore

level 35 - Revered Tech Lore or Exalted Focus

level 50 - Constitution

level 65 - Warding Energy Lore or Exalted focus

Quick question on this even though this topic is a bit old. I noticed you have Rev Tech focus as a skill before picking Rev Tech Lore. I'm playing on Xbox and we have to have 5 hard points in a primary skill before we can choose a secondary skill. Focus is a secondary skill for the seraphim so I'm not really sure how you got that at level 8 without choosing Rev Tech Lore beforehand. Other than that your build works like magic. :)

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...

when using the BeeEffGee does it mean I cant get any of the benefits of weapons ( ex. if I have a staff slotted in an open spot that has chance to find valuables +6.0%). how can I set it up so I am using the beeEffGee but getting the benefits of the weapon attributes I slot? or is this impossible and the only bonuses you can get are through the ones that come on your armor?

thanks,

MikeMcD5858

when using the BeeEffGee does it mean I cant get any of the benefits of weapons ( ex. if I have a staff slotted in an open spot that has chance to find valuables +6.0%). how can I set it up so I am using the beeEffGee but getting the benefits of the weapon attributes I slot? or is this impossible and the only bonuses you can get are through the ones that come on your armor?

thanks,

MikeMcD5858

Welcome Matt!

You've got it, the only bonuses that you get are from the currently active weapon. So if you have found a mod you like then find a jewel with that mod to socket into your armor.

• 4 years later...

Wait a minute Mr. Postman (pun intended),..... The class quest reward weapon for the Serephim has a bonus to BeeEffGee. So what then is the point, then, if an off slotted weapon has no value? I am trying to determine this on my own on Xbox console but the glitches are preventing me from checking all applicable stats in the details window of Overview. Hope someone sees this!! lol

Wait a minute Mr. Postman (pun intended),..... The class quest reward weapon for the Serephim has a bonus to BeeEffGee. So what then is the point, then, if an off slotted weapon has no value? I am trying to determine this on my own on Xbox console but the glitches are preventing me from checking all applicable stats in the details window of Overview. Hope someone sees this! lol

Hey dude. As far as I know the Seraphim class quest reward is the same on Xbox as on PC: Huntress of Light