3DMark06

bhj

with all the pc upgrading going on here lately Have anyone else tested 3DMark06 ?

3dmark06_2_tn.jpg

3DMark06 is a PC benchmark suite designed to test the DirectX9 performance of your graphics card.

A 3DMark score is an overall measure of your system’s 3D gaming capabilities, based on comprehensive real-time 3D graphics and processor tests. By comparing your score with those submitted by millions of other gamers you can see how your gaming rig performs, making it easier to choose the most effective upgrades or finding other ways to optimize your system.

3DMark06 has been downloaded more than any other 3D benchmark and the ORB database now contains over 8.5 million 3DMark06 benchmark scores from around the world.

3DMark is an essential tool for every PC gamer, hardware enthusiast or component manufacturer in the industry.

btw I added my compare link to my sign :4rofl:

3dmark06_but.gif

580 MB

Mirror 1 Mirror 2 Mirror 3

My internet is too slow

:4rofl:

~Doom

I did a virtualmark though

10400 VirtualMarks Alright I guess, boosting the graphics card would increase it considerably I imagine

Edited by TimOfDoom

changed the link (and added a few mirrors just to be on the safe side) :)

all 4 downloads are working at this end anyway (just tested them) :4rofl:

9528 3DMarks.. dunno if it's good or bad :tease: this was whit standard settings. Currently my windows is so messed up, I don't know does it have some effect on the performance.. let's see if it gets any better after fresh install I'm about to do in few days (or maybe atleast somepoint when I bother to do it :D lazy..)

Edited by Obsession

Oh I think I've heared about it. I've found this pic on my pc when I bought it. *although who installed it, deleted too*

*Also, it's 3DMark03 here...*

I think I'll download it :tease: thanks! :D

3DMark03

Edited by tomi

Downloaded, ran it.

Not sure if these SHOULD be my results but, there you go: 3DMark06

I've also wrote down my "scores" by each test...

Edit: Yes, these are mine! :tease: 13k

Edited by tomi

You know I did happen to download 3dmark06 after seeing it mentioned in a previous post of yours bhj. Haven't gotten around to installing it just yet but I am curious to know what my system would get. Will have to do that soon.

yeah its kinda nice to see (compare) what everyone else is getting both in total score and in the dif part score :)

but plz (everyone) make a compare url Its soooooo much easier to see and compare both the result and the setup with it :)

as for my own score my CPU is the bottleneck So I think I might have to do a bit of clocking :P

• 1 month later...