SacredWiki - Interactive Sacred 2 Map of Ancaria

Hi Schot! My eternal gratitude for your massive effort to make this map possible.

I've been checking out places, like mini bosses, and some will only appear without the CM patch.

Esp, those that require off-map tele trick.

But there's one in particular, "Banana", just south of jail island?

Any kind advice? I've been going there, with and without CM patch.

Just water. If it's underground, it's impossible to do off-map tele there without my mount [maybe there's other way?].

I'll appreciate any wisdom shared...

• 8 years later...

Hi there, I have a problem when trying to open the online Sacred map now, I just get an error message:( I have the downloadable one, but that  doesn't contain the two areas added in the expansion. So what happened to the online map? Will it be back? Maybe could anyone link me to a downloadable one that has the two new areas?

4 hours ago, Sethi22 said:

Hi there, I have a problem when trying to open the online Sacred map now, I just get an error message:( I have the downloadable one, but that  doesn't contain the two areas added in the expansion. So what happened to the online map? Will it be back? Maybe could anyone link me to a downloadable one that has the two new areas?

2 hours ago, chattius said:

I think the link in the first post is no longer valid. If you visit the start page of sacredwiki you find an entry for the map on the left site.

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Map_of_Ancaria

Welcome to the forum by the way.

2 hours ago, Sethi22 said:

Great! Thanks! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the FYI Seth, 

and Chattius, for providing the correct link :blush: ... heh, pretty awful when the start post's main link is not working :lol:  I'll get to replacing that sometimes this afternoon., Schot's been changing so many links over last years, and we also had a massive upgrade, and the links must have changed...  will have that working soon

:hugs:

gogo

• 2 months later...
20 minutes ago, Dragon Brother said:

Good timing! Similar to the tree/noise in the forest, is there even a bug if someone fixes it before the user notices it?

lol  Indeed!  :secret:  :whistle:

• Thanks! 1
  • 1 month later...
51 minutes ago, KinGsNow said:

I'm having some trouble using the map, I cant see map/dungeon buttons, when I start the map I get one error from googlemaps as I show below:

https://imgur.com/a/ULeL1x9

Says: This page didnt load google maps as intended.

tnx!

HI Kingsnow and welcome to the boards!

Can you post the link you're using  to get to the Wiki exactly here so that we can see the pathing?

:)

gogo

• Thanks! 1
1 hour ago, gogoblender said:

HI Kingsnow and welcome to the boards!

Can you post the link you're using  to get to the Wiki exactly here so that we can see the pathing?

gogo

Thanks!,

I'm using from wiki, http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Map_of_Ancaria , it was working months ago, today I was initiating a new game and got this problem.

I can see it loading fine, but after a fraction of a second shows the error, then I cant use the switch from map/dungeon, but everything else works fine after I click OK.

Is there another way to view this map? cause I only know this was.

18 minutes ago, KinGsNow said:

Thanks!,

I'm using from wiki, http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php/Sacred_2:Map_of_Ancaria , it was working months ago, today I was initiating a new game and got this problem.

I can see it loading fine, but after a fraction of a second shows the error, then I cant use the switch from map/dungeon, but everything else works fine after I click OK.

Is there another way to view this map? cause I only know this was.

It shows error until I click okay

after i click okay 

the map works and Im able to move the map about and zoon in and out 

is there something else you wish it to do after you click okay?

gogo

2 hours ago, gogoblender said:

It shows error until I click okay

after I click okay 

the map works and Im able to move the map about and zoon in and out 

is there something else you wish it to do after you click okay?

gogo

Sorry, didnt describe well enough.

I cant change to 'Dungeon view' cause I cant see the Main Map / Dungeon buttons on top left side, thats the problem.

1 hour ago, Schot said:

Just so that people understand; the reason for the recent map problems is that Google is redefining their many services in a way that would allow them to charge more fees.  Basically.  The problem in September was because they wanted my credit card...  *Gulp!*   This time the reason was that they wanted me to "upgrade" my account with Google services.  I've yet to find out what that really means.  I just wanted to get the map working again and I don't really have a ton of time today so I just hit the upgrade button without reading the fine print.  The Dungeon map now appears to be working again.  Hopefully it won't come at a fee.

lol Google and their evol  ways

Did they just high way rob you  Schot?

:whip:

gogo