50 replies to this topic

#41 neuromantik

neuromantik

Master of Antimony

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Platform:PC

Posted 22 June 2010 - 12:44 PM

I have the downloadable version of this map and I also checked the online version just a minute ago, and I think there's one resurrection monolith missing. It's located roughly halfway between Thylysium and Sonnenwind, beside the main road, atop a small hill.

#42 UK_John

UK_John

Leaden Juggernaut

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 01:23 PM

I registered here because I cannot download the map from the mediafire site, I even registered on mediafire to see if that was the problem. the message gets as far as 'starting download' but it never starts. I have tired in Firefox and IE and same problem. Is there another place to download the map? Thanks!

Reason I need it is I was a bit annoyed that the Sacred 2 Gold version didn't come with a map that the Ice and Blood expansion alone DID come with!

#43 locolagarto

locolagarto

Holos Burger Survivor

• Sacred Wiki Member
  • 4,088 posts
  • Gamertag:locolagarto

Posted 13 July 2010 - 05:31 PM

I registered here because I cannot download the map from the mediafire site, I even registered on mediafire to see if that was the problem. the message gets as far as 'starting download' but it never starts. I have tired in Firefox and IE and same problem. Is there another place to download the map? Thanks!

Reason I need it is I was a bit annoyed that the Sacred 2 Gold version didn't come with a map that the Ice and Blood expansion alone DID come with!

Welcome to Dark Matters!

Check this topic out. Schot put up a couple versions of a downloadable PDF map. This may be helpful

Ice & Blood Map for Print - Help Needed!

#44 gogoblender

gogoblender

Dark Sun Guardian

• Administrator
  • 32,054 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 06:44 PM

Links are updated, it's connecting to the SacredWiki Map that Schot has brought over to the home servers.

:)

gogo

#45 lildozer74

lildozer74

Master of Antimony

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Gamertag:lildozer1974
  • PSN ID:lildozer74

Posted 24 September 2010 - 09:14 PM

absolutely amazing! I wish, oh how I wish I could get this printed at kinkos or sumthin and have the map framed and mounted on my wall right next to my cpu! that would be awesome.

#46 Fogeltje

Fogeltje

Silicon Mage

• Sacred Wiki Member
  • 84 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 09:00 AM

I don't think I ever expressed my gratitude for this map. I've been using it for quite a while, not even knowing who made it. So a big THANK YOU! to everyone involved.
"And in that very moment, away behind in some courtyard of the City, a cock crowed. Shrill and clear he crowed, recking nothing of wizardry or war, welcoming only the morning that in the sky far above the shadows of death was coming with the dawn. And as if in answer there came another note. Horns, horns, horns. In dark Mindolluin's sides they dimly echoed. Great horns of the North wildly blowing. Rohan had come at last." ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

#47 gogoblender

gogoblender

Dark Sun Guardian

• Administrator
  • 32,054 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 09:02 AM

The first version; of the map for original Sacred to figger out all the coding took him months to figger out and then put in place.

It was also maybe the first google map with api technology to be released for a game, and was quickly copied.

Game changer

gogo

#48 kopplan

kopplan

Leaden Juggernaut

• New Arrival
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 03:58 AM

This map is awesome. No other way to say that.

Edited by kopplan, 27 May 2011 - 03:59 AM.

#49 gogoblender

gogoblender

Dark Sun Guardian

• Administrator
  • 32,054 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 06:43 AM

Thanks kopplan!
Welcome to DarkMatters

gogo

#50 Schot

Schot

DarkMatter's Imagineer

• Administrator
  • 8,572 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 08:01 AM

Cheers guys! Thanx so much for the kind words. :)

#51 Shingo83

Shingo83

Leaden Juggernaut

• New Arrival
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 02:53 AM

Hi Schot! My eternal gratitude for your massive effort to make this map possible.
I've been checking out places, like mini bosses, and some will only appear without the CM patch.
Esp, those that require off-map tele trick.

But there's one in particular, "Banana", just south of jail island?
Any kind advice? I've been going there, with and without CM patch.
Just water. If it's underground, it's impossible to do off-map tele there without my mount [maybe there's other way?].
I'll appreciate any wisdom shared...

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users