Sacred 2 Character Achievements

It's Perseverance only, no 'Heroic' in description. Got it on my SW, though no idea why.

Vengeful Spirit is for SW level 15 not Living Monument

Lone Ranger-not listed. Not sure on prerequisite needed

If I'm right, reaching Gold is Perseverance, reaching Platinum is Heroic Perseverance and reaching Niob is Legendary Perseverance, and if you play HC, you'll need a legendary build to not die.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Globetrotter - if it indeed is about map revealed, it might be for 14,5%.

I got it right after killing Kral, which was at a pretty low level so it could be for completing some quests within a time limit.

edit: same with Explorer, got it right after talking to a main quest NPC, no map discovery was involved.

And it's an umpteenth character that got Ambler after talking to the specific orc of the main quest (after killinq quest elementals).

Edited by Antitrust

Almost forgot...

I got Survivalist the moment I finished the main quest on Silver, as I posted here. I bet it's the one that goes with "unknown name - Finish main quest exploring less than 20% of map". My map revealed was around 19,1%.

Almost forgot...

I got Survivalist the moment I finished the main quest on Silver, as I posted here. I bet it's the one that goes with "unknown name - Finish main quest exploring less than 20% of map". My map revealed was around 19,1%.

Unless you died, I think it's more of the "Finish the main quest in Bronze or Silver without dying"

Just yesterday, I got "Ambler". I think you get it when you walk a lot by feet, rather than using your mount.

Also, I've got "Master Cartographer" quite some time ago already, and I'm very far from having 50% map explored. I think it refers to the Elven region, as I've explored most of that one.

Just yesterday, I got "Ambler". I think you get it when you walk a lot by feet, rather than using your mount.

Also, I've got "Master Cartographer" quite some time ago already, and I'm very far from having 50% map explored. I think it refers to the Elven region, as I've explored most of that one.

Umm it IS supposed to refer to 50% of map explored. I've seen the achievements first hand and their descriptions. So that's probably a bug.

Umm it IS supposed to refer to 50% of map explored. I've seen the achievements first hand and their descriptions. So that's probably a bug.

Hmm... Perhaps it means "50% of Elven territory map explored"?

I know for a fact how to get most achievements, just not their names. I've tested it long enough. Unless new ones were introduced since 2.34.0, there are 49 achievements.

And its 50% of the map explored.

In my SP game (build 1453) I explored ALL of the High Elf region, Human region and Orc region, with no map-related achievement discovered.

And I had some strange bug :/ I have char from unpatched version. It's about 50lvl and because of many crashes all his titles are vanished. He has almost 50lvl and only one title despite about 550 side quest done and about almost 50% WD.After typing PRINT ACHIEVEMENTS in console it show me only 1 title :) To compare my fire-HE on 23lvl have 6 titles when I type this command (I'm trying to do less than 20% in campaign so don't have much of them).

Just got Dragon's Nemesis as I approached the Swamp Dragon (which this character hadn't killed yet) So achievement must mean how many different dragons I've encountered. I'm not sure of exact number though

Edited by Knuckles
I just got Dreadnought after killing Carnach.

Maybe it's for killing 15 bosses, not dragons? Or something like that.

There is one for 25 bosses, I'm not sure which bosses count for that (White Griffon? Nimonuil? Dragon from Human region? only main quest ones?)

Found another one on my level 67 TG - Dragon's Nemesis.

I assume that it's for hitting level 60, or maybe 65 (you'd need to run through the TG's char quest chain to get the relevance).

Guys here's the list from the wiki:

Ambler - Still unknown

Annealer - Successful use of the Blacksmith.

Ascaron Fan - Completion of the Empty Office quest.

Bargainer - Sell 47 items to a merchant at once.

Beam me up! - Opening of the first portal.

Blessed - Reach Level 15 Seraphim

Bookworm - Read (right click upon) 33 books

Butcher - Achieve 70% of damage against a single enemy type, which is achieved by killing a large number of the same type of enemies. Can be viewed by using the Sigma tooltip.

Combologist - Create and use a combo

Dragonslayer - Kill 1 dragon-type enemy (including small ones)

Dragon's Nemesis - ?

Dreadnought - ?

Easy Rider - Successful completion of the Special Mount quest along with it's purchase.

Expert - Upgrade a Combat Art to Gold level

Explorer - Reach a certain region during main quest

Fashion Police - Collect and equip an entire set

Globe-Trotter - Reach a certain region during main quest

Hawker - Complete a successful trade with another player in Multi Player

Heroic Perseverance - ?

Journeyman - Complete 50% of all side quests

Legendary - Reach Level 35.

Legendary Perseverance - ?

Living Monument - Reach Level 15 Temple Guardian

Lodain's Hero - Reach Level 15 High Elf

Master Cartographer - Explore 50% of the map

Medicine Man - Drink a large (x) number of health potions.

Millionaire - Collect one million gold from drops.

Polytheist - Discover x number of temples. (Perhaps all?)

Reputable - Reach Level 5

Slaughterer - 10,000 kills.

Slaughter-Fest - Kill 1337 Elite Monsters

Team player - Join a party of 3 in co-op Multiplayer

Tomb Raider - Read 100 tombstones

Toughness - Reach Gold difficulty

Treehugger - Reach Level 15 Dryad

Vengeful Spirit - Reach Level 15 Inquisitor

Wanderer - Explore 30% of the map

As yet Unknown Titles

Unknown Title - Kill 25 bosses (counts other difficulties)

Unknown Title - Finish main quest exploring less than 20% of map.

Unknown Title - Finish Bronze or Silver Difficulty without dying

Unknown Title - Finish Gold Difficulty without dying

Unknown Title - Reach Platinum difficulty

Unknown Title - Finish Bronze without purchasing anything.

Unknown Title - Find all 42 towns

Unknown Title - Reach Niobium difficulty

Can anyone please tell me if it's up to date,or if anything has to be changed?

Thanks!

;)

gogo