Xodusness just decided to apply :)

After playing Sacred 2 since release, and still not being tired of it, I think it's about high time I choose to commit to a fellowship(hehe :heart: ) of players in order to heighten my own gaming experience, and hopefully be of some materialistic and mental help to the community...

So I hereby apply to this group of seemingly nice people, in order to have even more fun, playing an already fun game :-)

A few bits about me for those who hasnt read my other get-to-know-me post:

Name's Alex, I'm Norwegian (and a crazy one at that :gun2: ), I've been playing various degrees of RPGs for many many years, and yes, I'm an addict :P

Played S1 on and off for abit, other favorites are D2, WoW, and final fantasy series on PS..

I'm a happy fellow that's more or less always happy to help others, and altough I suffer from a advanced degree of suicidal gameplay-style, I strive not to get others killed by such behaviour (Gogo knows what I mean I think :) )

I think that covers it, the rest you'll find out playing with me..

In anticipation of a positivie response, -Alex you Happy Suicidal Neighbourhood Nuker :)

Alex great seeing you here! As Kat just mentionned, your app has been forwarded internally. We'll have a discussion thread, and in fa few days, we'll pm you your response. Leveling with you was definitely one of the fun times for me on the HC servers...how often do we get to play with peeps our own level! Enjoyed your presence on these boards since your first post, and looking forward to playing more often with you on the servers.

I'm happy you applied!

:P

gogo

*comes in thread*

*notices swarmhuge swarm of rats and one lone assaulting person*

*launches a couple of BT to aid in the ratslaying then jumps nearly barehanded into the fray* :P

Good luck Xod

lol Those danged rats are outta control?!

So nice to see you apply Xodusness and it's been a pleasure to read what you have to say here at FDM. :P