Spock has decided to apply for Clan membership.

I have yet to receive my retail version of Sacred 2 but want to have a trusted group to play with when it I finally get it.

I have been a member of the SIF for a few months and many of you may recognize me from there. I have also been a member on here and think I have met the 20 post limit for membership application.

I just got back from Amsterdam, Germany, and Budapest with an overload of photos, so will be putting a lot of time into sorting through those but other than that, my main daily activities will be eating, walking with my wife (we're trying to keep our strength up in case we are able to make another trip), and playing Sacred 2.

Sleep? Well, perhaps a little. I get awfully grumpy if I don't get at least 6 hours sleep out of every 35. That tends to give me a little more time to accomplish nothing than everyone else has.

Oh yes, ask Schot and Gogo, I have a really weird sense of humor ... :P

I have my own website and forum for teaching and set up a fan site with forum for Sacred 2 that so far hasn't gone anywhere. If most of the members on here like to play HC, perhaps we could use my Sacred 2 forum as an alternate gathering place for those who prefer SC ... or not as the case may be.

As far as what do I have to offer the Clan, to be totally honest, not much. I like to play, I prefer helping others and extreme exploration to PvP and high scores. If my play style fits in, then I would help in whatever way I could but I do have a life outside of Sacred 2 which has to come first. Unfortunately, I no longer live under my parents roof. In fact, I stopped doing that back in 1965 give or take a few months.

If I'm admitted, I think it would be a unique opportunity for us all to get to know each other better. If not, I will understand and will probably still come around and bug people here simply because I enjoy so much of what is going on.

L8R!

That was an awesome application Spock! Your sense of humor is famous, and your love for Sacred 2 has shown for years now. Thanks for the application, it's been forwarded internally, and we'll have an answer for you via pm within a few days. We'll definitely be there to be your trust group, we're good folk here, and have been playing together for years now.

Thanks for applying, Spock!

Cheers!

:whistle:

gogo

Great to see you applying Spock. But I dont know using Gogo as a reference for humor? The guy runs around without pants and is labeled as a fire hazard :whistle: So if he says your humor is weird then I am very afraid. :blink:

Hope all goes well with the application fingers crossed wait for that PM in 7 days time. :devil:

That's not a condition..yet

In that case, I shall allow you to add me to your membership roles. :(

... So if he says your humor is weird then I am very afraid. ...

As you should be ...

Edited by Spock

But I do have to ask ... what game is "sacred underwear" ? (just reading your profile .... ) my mind does tend to wander when presented with things like that. .... (lord was a us sailor for almost 7 years til they broke him and returned him)

:) You got your hands on Sacred: Underwear? :) Gogo pulled a lot of strings to make sure that thing gets never published. :) A lot of respect for getting your hands on that one. :)

In the words of some old dude.... Fascinating... :)

Well Spock This is a treat! Yes, I can attest to the wierd humor. Be afraaaaid! Then again... Who am I to talk. :) Spock I have just one word for you. Initiation. Mwahaha! silke.gif *Fave smiley ever right there*

As for SC / HC we're definitely for both. It's just that there's been so much cheering on about HC that the focus has been that way. Certainly if folks feel the need for it we can create an SC section here on DarkMatters. :)

... (lord was a us sailor for almost 7 years til they broke him and returned him)

I was only in for a little over 22 years ...

You got your hands on Sacred: Underwear? ...

It's really amazing what you can do when you're underhanded ... :)

In the words of some old dude.... Fascinating...

Plagiarism!! And watch it, I'm not old, just well used! :)

As for SC / HC we're definitely for both. ...

I figured as much. I just have to find some use for my website now.

[Added]

Which reminds me ...

Schot, if you don't want to finish the registration process on my forum, please let me know so I can remove your partial entry.

Edited by Spock

Spock accepts the royalty fee and donates it to the Ancarian Orphan's Fund - an organization dedicated to funding spousal shopping trips since they are Sacred orphans.