• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sigh...my randy mount just doesn't know when to behave

truelove.jpg

:D

gogo

LOLOLOL!

There was a S1 thing that would happen with my BM and his horse. I would click in the horse and the entire screen--but not the BM--would start to shake back and forth....well, the BM were standing behind the horse.....ahem.

Look. My bro's Inquisitor turned into a Spider-Man this morning. (That's what happens when you unequip and then equip and item while running - works with and without the mount :P )

spiderman.jpg

Aaand have you heard that the scary Headless Horseman is back? :blink: (it doesn't matter what mount he use now...)

jexdiecbezglowy.jpg

Edited by TelariTurunen

I'm not sure if it's a bug, anyway, my bro discovered how to get to the mounts on the mount isle. Just get right to the fence of the run while sitting on your mount and then jump off. If you get behind the fence you can go down, straight to the tigers for example :3lmao:

jaszczur.jpg

th_ogary.jpg th_pajki.jpg th_smoki.jpg th_tygryski.jpg

lol @ hell horses and randy mounts. Ok, that's something I hadn't seen. Do you run faster that way? :D

Speaking of faster... Where can I get some of that Telari? :) But your Bro's spider-man... That looks a bit painful. :3lmao:

@Stemajzl: She's been working too hard. :D

I'm not sure if it's a bug, anyway, my bro discovered how to get to the mounts on the mount isle. Just get right to the fence of the run while sitting on your mount and then jump off. If you get behind the fence you can go down, straight to the tigers for example :4rofl:

Very nice... can you make a pic of the precise spot where you can enter the tiger cage?

Actually, she looks a bit dead ;)

Look. My bro's Inquisitor turned into a Spider-Man this morning. (That's what happens when you unequip and then equip and item while running - works with and without the mount :4rofl: )

spiderman.jpg

Aaand have you heard that the scary Headless Horseman is back? ;) (it doesn't matter what mount he use now...)

jexdiecbezglowy.jpg

That is a VERY sweet looking weapon Tel. Is it a unique?

:4rofl:

gogo

hahahaha :)

I think the little girl waits for her xmas present :P

Ohh and haha, nice ones everyone! more?

Edited by tomi
  • 2 weeks later...

Otomatrix, these screens are amazingly funny.

I was always smiling when someone was talking about the Army of Clones, but now that I've seen it, I must say it must be really weird but funny at the same time.

LOL @ the clone with no head ;)

And the Inquisitor with 4 hands is weird but cool.

Max