S2 Silly Pics

One Imp just ain't enough!

army_of_imps.jpg

Help! I can't remember which one has my lipstick!

I was there when the impfestation was happening! I must say it was very amusing. Smaller groups of the entire group spawned on the island were doing their imp dance in synch. It looked like Santa's elves had broken loose and invaded Ancaria.

:P

gogo

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Me and Schot were fooling around a day ago when he suddenly realised something was missing.

This may not be a Pic, but we really needed a vid to show it :o

(All creds to Schot for fraps'ing)

:4rofl:

and my toon loves rap...

funnysera.jpg

have you seen a flying seraphim?

sorry for the quality. when I made a "normal" video, everything seemed to be ok and she was riding her mount. so I took my camera... in fact it was my bro :P

Me and Schot were fooling around a day ago when he suddenly realised something was missing.

This may not be a Pic, but we really needed a vid to show it :P

(All creds to Schot for fraps'ing)

Holy Cow!

I want to do that too! :4rofl:

Max

Edited by metal_max64
  • 4 weeks later...

Logged in with my HE (didn't play with it for about 2-3 weeks), and entered the game with this :

ayuyaholycow.png

Holy Cow!

I tried to click on the quest guy, he thanked me and gave me 18k xp, just like that.

Max

Logged in with my HE (didn't play with it for about 2-3 weeks), and entered the game with this :

ayuyaholycow.png

Holy Cow!

I tried to click on the quest guy, he thanked me and gave me 18k xp, just like that.

Max

hahahahhaa, nice farm ya got there

• 4 weeks later...

Before going to sleep, I'd like to post a pic. While teaming up with loopa, our mounts got stuck on the entrance to the quest cave. This was the result:

ridingwat.jpg

Go tiger, go! Weeeeeehaw!

Edited by Dobri
  • 3 weeks later...

Actually it's a gray item....I wonder if different quality versions are available. It was from a quest my seraphim did but it dropped the hat for a SW. I forget name of town/quest but if you go to the Wargfels portal in the Human lands, cross the bridge to the west and then head north.

You enter a town with lots of pumpkin fields. One of the quests involves the town fool. Another cool tidbit I found while doing quest....The swamp below Wargfels portal is called Nagash's Nest....I always assumed it was named for a witch or something...Actually it's the name of the big rat that lives there....part of this quest is to kill it. I can get name of quest and town in a few minutes

Edited by Knuckles

The Quest is called Manners maketh Kobold

Located in Wargfels (Human Region)

Just tried quest with a SW and got a dryad hat....same design and also a 'gray' item

Map showing location

foolmap.jpg

Edited by Knuckles
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...