Aurora

From NAP to Allies - [Da-Hui] Hawaiian_Mafia

Aurora    2

/woot /woot /woot

D.a.r.k Vendetta would like to officially announce that [Da-Hui] Hawaiian_Mafia have accepted our proposal to be Allies :(

We are honoured and thrilled to be allied with such a strong and more importantly, friendly alliance.../thumbsup

We look forward to working closely with Da-Hui in Server Two

/guns /guns /guns

erialc    1

/woot

Race you all to the bar

:P

It's great having you all here

/woot

Guest gogoblender   
Guest gogoblender

Congratulations do D.a.r.k. and [Da-Hui] Hawaiian_Mafi towards the beginning of a powerful alliance.

Not only is [Da-Hui] Hawaiian_Mafi a group of capable and respected players.

The are also our friends

once again...

congratutlation!

:P

gogo

SURFSIDE    0

I hope to have the honor of shooting a few of yer enemies and look forward to robbing many people with yall ;p

Schot    297

Congratz D.a.r.k. and [Da-Hui]!

You'll do great things together no doubt! ;)

Lono    0

Awwwwright! I feel we will be a close knit alliance. your enemies will be mine. all u guys need to do is look my way and ill be dea. /thumbsup

Like I messaged erialc and Aurora ingame.. I consider u guys part of my "4 Horsemen" Alliance.. D.a.r.k. will be our last allies we will accept.

As u may see we have allied with Croatian Mafia.. but because they are allied with everyone plus thier mommas, ill help them..but they are not part of the 4 Horsemen Alliance.

I dont want alliances with so many allies. if we, D.a.r.k, Crazy 8, MBS and Da-Hui can come to an agreement of allying ourselves with ea. other..then the 4 Horsemen Alliance can really Exist..if this interests u guys, let me know and ill talk with MBS and Crazy 8 to make this happen. anyway thnx for being our friends and im sure we will have tons of fun.

with much Aloha and Respect,

Lono

Guest gogoblender   
Guest gogoblender

A very good idea regarding a smaller, closer group of friends with highest trust level status.

The profileration of huge multi-alliancing with everyone (including their momma ;P@ lono) weakens the relationships that powerful friendships can bring in terms of benefits and profitablity.

Having a smaller number of trusted horsemen like mentionned focuses valuable time on great projects and target acquirement.

nice one lono

The riding of the four horsemen

sounds good

and profitable!

:D

gogo

p.s. the hawaiian mafia pic rocks!

lol, you guys should stick it up in our member's pic thread gallery here

sharp photo!

:)

gogo

Guest gogoblender   
Guest gogoblender

indeed

/devil

gogo

Lono    0

Hehe thnx gogo..I hope to get more of Da-Hui members together to take a Logo pic and I will be changing it in the future, but for now thats it.

I would like to hear from Aurora and erialc about this 4 Horseman idea.. I have confirmation from the Crazy8 that they are willing to ally with you folks..im waiting on a reply from Macedonian Butchers on this Matter.

Until then ill keep u guys posted..Mahalo Nui Loa

Lono

Guest gogoblender   
Guest gogoblender

Hey lono

We have just builg a new Alliance Conference Hall here at DarkMatters for all trusted members of yours and other chosen alliances.

This is a secure section of this forum which you should be visible to you right now.

All yours and our members may post their in secrecy.

Enjoy

:o

gogo

erialc    1

Aloha Lono,

I am just waiting to catch up with Aur as soon as I have I'll give you a shout but it's looking to be a great idea :o

Mahalo Nui Loa

P.s,

That is an excellent pic!

Aurora    2

/yay Definetely interested Lono /yay

Look forward to discussing the proposal in the new section :o

/yay