Best leveling place in all of Sacred 2?

I usually do muggers and kobolds til about level 20 in silver. Make sure you do the cave at the entrance to the kobold area! You will kill over 40 kobolds in this cave alone in a very condensed area. I always eat a mentor potion in this cave because mentor potions are plentiful drops from kobolds which is what makes this area so great also.

Don't forget to get the quest rewards after finishing the kobold champ and recovering the mugged goodies (in the same spot).

If you open the tombs there are also zombies in some of them that give more experience than the kobolds. It will make the silver campaign that much easier. If you're bored though, go for it. Next levelling place I use is the Orc cave. Read posts on the orc cave, there's lots of them. With an ice elf you will have lots of physical armor, so this is a good place.

Edited by ka243
I usually do muggers and kobolds til about level 20 in silver. Make sure you do the cave at the entrance to the kobold area! You will kill over 40 kobolds in this cave alone in a very condensed area. I always eat a mentor potion in this cave because mentor potions are plentiful drops from kobolds which is what makes this area so great also.

Don't forget to get the quest rewards after finishing the kobold champ and recovering the mugged goodies (in the same spot).

If you open the tombs there are also zombies in some of them that give more experience than the kobolds. It will make the silver campaign that much easier. If you're bored though, go for it. Next levelling place I use is the Orc cave. Read posts on the orc cave, there's lots of them. With an ice elf you will have lots of physical armor, so this is a good place.

Thanks Ka243,

I will stick with Kobold and Muggers until 15 and see if I can stand it until 20 :) currently the Kobold Champ still is a long fight and I do have to drink some potions at lv 13 in silver. So I guess I can do it for a few more levels.

I thought Orc Caves was for chars in the 50+ range. Can an ice elf do Orc caves at lv 20? What area is the Orc Caves in (near what town)? And until what level did you stay there before moving on?

I was dropping the kobold cheif really really fast with my bfg seraphim at those levels, which is one of the reasons I liked it so much. Never tried it with an ice elf but it shouldn't take too long. Ice shard him repeatedly from close range so that all of your thorns hit. Once you mod your thorns a bit, he should go down pretty quick. Another tip is to use a concentration potion so your regen times are lower when fighting the boss. You will get plenty of these, especially fighting kobolds.

Orc caves are the next place I power level, I don't really remember what level it was when I started. If playing single player, just go through the game until you feel the need to level, which you may not until gold at least. The orc cave is in the orc region and there are lots of posts about it. Search for orc cave on the forums. Its a good place to level in any difficulty level as there is good experience, lots of equipment and lots of gold drops. Just remember save and to restart the game once every few levels to increase the levels of the orcs in the cave and get more experience from them.

• 4 months later...

First Off I wasnt sure if this was the right thread to post this in. so ill appologize ahead of time for it.

I just bought the console version of Sacred 2 fallen angel, and ive got to say im loving it, but im having a problem finding spots to level, im using a level 24 almost pure caster Seraphim ( regen times on skills are still low so I have a nice dmg sword to keep my flow going ) normally I can level pretty quickly as long as im surrounded... but I have trouble with things respawning... any suggestions on a location with picture or details would be great.

Thanks

Edited by ViolentR
First Off I wasnt sure if this was the right thread to post this in. so ill appologize ahead of time for it.

I just bought the console version of Sacred 2 fallen angel, and ive got to say im loving it, but im having a problem finding spots to level, im using a level 24 almost pure caster Seraphim ( regen times on skills are still low so I have a nice dmg sword to keep my flow going ) normally I can level pretty quickly as long as im surrounded... but I have trouble with things respawning... any suggestions on a location with picture or details would be great.

Thanks

Hi Robert, welcome to Darkmatters!

I've merged your question with a topic I hope will help you.

cheers

:twitch:

gogo

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks

cheers

:cry:

gogo

Where would the best place for a "Queen Of Blades" Seraphim build be to level? as it can only really attack one thing at a time I can't see much being better than the orc cave...Anyone have any input?

Technically, the best leveling place in all of Ancaria is the Heart of the Machine room with the Nameless Guardians. Build with good single target damage and Life Leech % excel there.

Why is that?

The Nameless Guardians provide the best XP in the game. If you combine it with some +XP per kill and an ever running mentor potion, the effect is staggering. I am doing that just now. With +157% XP per kill and a mentor pot, a single guardian is giving me about 135k XP at level 85. That's 4x135=540k XP every 3 minutes or less. If you add the little guardian robots that spawn from the generators, they range from 2 to 10 and give 20k XP, which is an extra 40k to 200k XP, which may amount to over 750k XP for every 5 minutes, including the server reset time and the dash to the guardians. This results in a new level every 5-6 runs or every 25-30 minutes.

This makes the Nameless Guardians runs repetitive, but extremely, extremely efficient for the builds that can do them. this is also the reason how I managed to get from 60 to 85 in a single day without zombiefying myself in front of the PC. Doing the Guardians runs from level 16 onward has also gotten me level 85 in about 23 game hours - not as close as chrona's 99 in 24 hours, but it's still good enough.

I agree, have some chars myself that levels up on guardians only.

Gotten any legendaries with your new guardian farmer?

Only 2 so far. Loki's Slicer and some ring. What was weird about those is that they dropped in 2 consecutive runs. Still slim pickings compared to what others get though :)

That strategy really only works well for PC. On the console you spend so much time restarting, then teleporting to the save pillar, then running to the guardians the killing and XP gaining of them is low (compared to the other time costs of getting to them).

Compare this to the archeologists cap run: Panthers and Gaerma (sp?) @ 5K, 9K for champs turn into 7K and 13.5K with mentor potions. You amass ~10-15 enemies tak them down fairly quick - enough so that you can gather 2 or 3 groups in a single mentor potion drinking.

On the way south to where the demons are, you probably hit 8 groups.

So at minimum (assuming 2 champs per mob):

(8*7K +2*13K)*8 = 656K per run! (and that is on platinum, where it is "safe")

Then you kill the demons...more XP!

All you need is one other area to level and cycle between the two, and you have repeatable leveling = gross

Well, you're right, with the bugged life leech on the demons that results in a 1-hit-kill, PC players will be wise not to attempt the run you're describing and stick to other areas or to the easy XP of the guardian runs.

For example, at level 95 (just hit 96), with the revamped equip I have 195% XP per kill and about 50% MF. That results into:

4x170k + 6 (the average) * 28k = 680k + 168k = 848k every 4 minutes.

On pc, I'd say that very much worth it :) Besides, many aspects of Sacred 2 are still buggy, and I will explore the map when I'm not making a specific run or when I'm not making a shopper - most likely I'll do it when I play a char for fun.

Edited by Dobri
That strategy really only works well for PC. On the console you spend so much time restarting, then teleporting to the save pillar, then running to the guardians the killing and XP gaining of them is low (compared to the other time costs of getting to them).

Its the same for PC. Servers starts take just a long and we have no shortcut to the Heart other than the last monolith inside the machine. it is very good xp for sure. with a full server I can get 1 million xp at level 152.

A PC only run for me is the Cursed Forest. the first 10 quest points net my level 152 1.2 million points plus about 1.5 million more for all the kills and I can do it in about 30 minutes. Too bad it takes 16 million xp to make level at 152. I only have 40% xp per kill. thats on an empty server. with 5 in server I can triple the xp in the same half hour.

Thanks

cheers

:)

gogo

Where would the best place for a "Queen Of Blades" Seraphim build be to level? as it can only really attack one thing at a time I can't see much being better than the orc cave...Anyone have any input?

Don't feel this was properly addressed so asking again.

Thanks

cheers

:)

gogo

Don't feel this was properly addressed so asking again.

At what level and on what difficulty? I frequented the Orc Cave with my QoB a lot on silver and gold between levels 35-65. but it gets pretty boring fast. Honestly the whole orc lands is a good place to level. and I also enjoyed just campaigning with mine. I was at level 126 on Console when I moved to PC.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Ok I've been searching for a good place to level, I was doing some Orc Caves runs and the loot there was incredible but I want more XP.

However, I just can't get to this swap place. How do you get there? DO I have to process the main campain, I'm only level 35 and not that far into Act 3. I trying going to the swamps from the south east, there's this Waterfall place that leads to a Temple of the gods and then you get to a cave entrance but it's locked, it says "Something Wonderful" I think.

First time sacred player, plays solo or with a High Elf Pyro friend. I'm level 35 with 30hrs of play and he's about level 30. Or is it best to simply complete silver asap and get to gold/platinum for more XP?

Ok I've been searching for a good place to level, I was doing some Orc Caves runs and the loot there was incredible but I want more XP.

However, I just can't get to this swap place. How do you get there? DO I have to process the main campain, I'm only level 35 and not that far into Act 3. I trying going to the swamps from the south east, there's this Waterfall place that leads to a Temple of the gods and then you get to a cave entrance but it's locked, it says "Something Wonderful" I think.

First time sacred player, plays solo or with a High Elf Pyro friend. I'm level 35 with 30hrs of play and he's about level 30. Or is it best to simply complete silver asap and get to gold/platinum for more XP?

Hehe, I 'replied' this time ;)

Yeah, you should progress the main campaign until you finish the quest "oldest of the immortal" at which point you will get to the swamp area.

You could access the swamp from a "freeworld" game and get to the swamp via the start island, if you know what any of that means. 8)

• 3 weeks later...

Because all my toons are focused for PvP and we have limited time to make fast lvling,we make some research !This is for PC !

So for 144 hours gameplay and no help for other previous toons best level places are :Dragon in Swamp,Dragon Cave from Dryad Islands and the best is Orc Cave !My friend in rl discover yesterday ,when we build a new toons foe a new match,this:

Below the Orc cave is a warrior statue,near to road,take this statue run in Orc Cave and always have care mentor pontion to be always active !My SW level 115,with 59% extra xp from rings ( it's what I find for now) take 17443 xp from each orc and this is value with mentor active !After I took this statue always with my mentor active I take 21443 xp !So diference is 4000 xp X 4 orcs (spider if they are in cave, another 4043 xp)!So for me is not bad !

IF YOUR MENTOR IS ALWAYS ON THIS EXTRA XP WILL BE STACKED ALL TIME !After my friend Smetia try this few times and told me about this I started to count !After I make it 30 trips in cave I lost the count, and few minutes later forget about mentor !When I saw it 17443 xp again run again to statue and continue !And if you have alchemy (is not my case ) is Smatia toon case,because he have a Dryad with alchemy so he make 6 trips with a strong mentor potion!For my SW 3 trips !

To level 114 to level 115 took me 37 minutes !

Regards !

Edited by edelweiss
  • 3 years later...