Sacred 2 Big Bad Boss Index and Map

Hi there archimp and welcome. :butcher:

There is another different cave you need to enter. Exit the one with the locked door and then walk up. There is a cave that goes into the volcano nearby. That is the one that leads to the Carnach.

Where is the locked door you found?

not find way to volcano in that second upper cave.

so its entrance to carnath in that volcano? I was go in island where is 2 caves up and down caves.. down cave have locked door in there. and upper cave is where I was coming that island near carnath.

Edited by archimp
  • 1 month later...

A friend of mine said there was an boss on this island, but u needed to do quest first which is also there.

Talking about D'ary island southwest dryad.

Is this correct?

Cuz I can't seem to find it.

EDIT:

The Poison Lord is his name.

the new one from patch.

Edited by chrisssj2
  • 1 month later...
A friend of mine said there was an boss on this island, but u needed to do quest first which is also there.

Talking about D'ary island southwest dryad.

Is this correct?

Cuz I can't seem to find it.

EDIT:

The Poison Lord is his name.

the new one from patch.

Just south west of the town is the shallows to get to the Island. on the beach is a Dryad with a quest question mark, talk to her then follow your compass. :P

Also there is The Earth Lord on the Islands to the east accessed by the "Boatshed" Quest at NaFian and The Ice Lord in the Thranak cavern.

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried to do two of the bosses based off the map you have here, Garganthropod and Swirling Mist of Miasma. Now I have been to both locations searched and searched but found nothing of the boss. Is there some quest line that gives them or some trigger that I haven't discovered?

You Can Only Battle Those Two When You Do The Main Quest.

Those Bosses Are Pretty Far Down The Quest Line, Though.

Mist Is Around 70-80%

Garganthropod Is 85.9%.

-Jamie.

You Can Only Battle Those Two When You Do The Main Quest.

Those Bosses Are Pretty Far Down The Quest Line, Though.

Mist Is Around 70-80%

Garganthropod Is 85.9%.

-Jamie.

Thanks, I'm still new to the game and me and roommate are playing on ps3. working on it, went from chap 1, then went to the human area (chap 2) but found the desert (chap 7) now that I know this will try and understand the spawn of the specific quest chapters and work from there. Playing with level 40's-ish shadow war and dryad. it'd be nice on teh sacred 2 wiki that I've been exploring if there was a quest guide per zone(chapter).

thanks Jamie

-Marq

Heya mrodin. I'm not exactly sure how it all works for console players but on the pc we are able to fight those bosses you mention right away if we play in Free Play mode. Do you guys have Free Play mode? As for quests that's a great suggestion. At the moment though I don't think we have enough quests documented to start organizing that way. It's on the to do list! :)

Heya mrodin. I'm not exactly sure how it all works for console players but on the pc we are able to fight those bosses you mention right away if we play in Free Play mode. Do you guys have Free Play mode? As for quests that's a great suggestion. At the moment though I don't think we have enough quests documented to start organizing that way. It's on the to do list! :cool:

Aye, there is a Free Play mode in the PS3. But roommate and I like to do quest/stories/strategic games. So yeah, from start to end then move on to free play and such to figure out new/better builds, and other ideas. Thanks for that tid-bit Schot.

Other part as I mentioned was Guide's per Chapters: I.e. human area(chapter 2) a guild just for this area for the quests. I see a lot of posts about quests but nothing for specific zones/chapters.

Thanks

-Marq

And Yes Schot, We Can Battle Whichever Bosses Whenever In Free Play, And We Can Teleport Straight From The Map, Not Having To Hike To A Portal :P

-Jamie.

• 4 weeks later...

Just updated my map to include the most recent bosses as well as some that were not listed originally. Caves have been overlayed for bosses that are in caves and with this update I've removed the boss icons that were part of the map graphic. Icons will be replaced with handy dandy maplib markers.

P.s.

Plus the Winter Island has FINALLY been added. Heh.

• 9 months later...

Hey there. I notice that the last post was almost a year ago, but this is the first topic where I could find any info on bosses, and I have quite a few questions.

#1: I Have tried to find Garganthropod while playing with my dragon mage on 2 occasions. first, I was around level 25-30, and have only explored the elven region, and done the main quest to get through the wall and get a special mount then I went back to elves, and started exploring the desert region. I used the big fold out map that I got when I bought game. and went boss hunting in the desert. I couldn't find him in his cave. so I gave up. I thought I have to accept a quest first, but can't find any quest close by.

second time was after I explored the forest area at the bottom(where I couldn't find Kral of The winged deamons either) and the blood forest. went back the desert and went boss hunting again, found bengaresh desert dragon and Holos the minotaur. but still can't find Garganthropod? any help

#2 Kral Of the Winged Deamons? also no quests that I found where I had to kill him, and even looked around in the dungeons there.

Would really appreciate any help!

For those quests on single player you have to do the Main quest all the way to that point to be able to kill the boss.

If you create a Lan game you can kill them without doing the Main quest line. They are in there place you just have to get to them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Oy... Guys.. I can see there's some serious KP work to be done with a.) this post and b.) the SacredWiki links.

Just for grins and giggles clicked on the Gyrvim Island dragon - in Schot's original post and the map link takes you to the old maplib.net link. The wiki's link likewise goes to maplib.net.

Now that the map is hosted locally and the one on maplib.net is coughing up errors saying we don't have permission to view said resource, it's about as useless as a screen door on a submarine. I'd do it myself, but I'm not able to modify someone else's post on here (nudge, nudge, hint, hint @ Schot) and I'm not quite sure how to generate a link to the map so you get the right coordinates so I could tweak the link in the Wiki to point it to the right spot.

Edited by wolfie2kX

Ah, Wolfie, I'll tell Brad about this. We know that a lot of the links have to be changed now... what I'll do is have him get to you on this?

We can all pitch in on putting in new coordinates

:P

gogo

Ah, Wolfie, I'll tell Brad about this. We know that a lot of the links have to be changed now... what I'll do is have him get to you on this?

:P

gogo

OK.. I can do that. I suppose I can pitch in. As soon as I figure out how to get coordinates to link properly...

I already added one factoid on the previously mentioned dragon. And linked it to the Garema Ghost Warriors who have a similar cloaking capability. Unfortunately the GGW's page doesn't mention that part either. That's the kind of useful info that might be found if you dig deep enough here on DM, or happen upon it accidentally - like I did... But is nowhere to be found on the Wiki...

Speaking of which... I just updated the GGW's page on the wiki to reflect their ability to cloak. I borrowed some info from the thread on DM for it.

• 2 weeks later...

:thumbsupsmiley:

gogo

Speaking of which... I just updated the GGW's page on the wiki to reflect their ability to cloak. I borrowed some info from the thread on DM for it.

NIce work, thanks Wolfie. Maps up and running now...I know I was jonesing past few days o_O

:woot:

gpgp

• 2 months later...