DarkMatters - Christmas Theme By BHJ

It's such a wonderful skin bhj. What a nice change. Goes perfectly with all the snow outside around here. Thanks for the avy too!

@toret:

We do now! I just added a lil xmas one. Umm, well actually I just added a halloween one, err. An exploding head one and some others that are doing strange things behind that drop down list. I kinda hit the "Add all emoticons" button by accident, lol. Only about 50 or so of them... So eeeeeh. Enjoy'em till I can clean them all out. :P

Hohoho! :P *That's the one I MEANT to add. Very bottom of the drop down list, eh heh*

Brilliant skin. I've said this for the last few years now, and sorry but I'll just have to say it again. Pure polish. And, for those who perhaps don't celebrate Christmas and are looking for a more traditional skin, the skin selector down at the bottom left of the forum allows the choice of three including BHJ's Christmas skin:

1- Sacred Sterling - Our Sacred 2 skin.

2- IPB Pro - Easy on graphics and lightning fast.

Safe holiday season folks, and ayup... the Christmas avatar has been dusted off and plugged in.

Sunglasses if you got em

:D

gogo

• 1 year later...

The only thing I'm wondering is why is there still no Holidays forum skin yet. Every day since almost 2 weeks I'm wondering if we'll have this skin when I load the forum page.

I remember some people last year that wanted an option to turn off the Holiday skin because they don't celebrate Christmas. Is it why we still don't see the Holiday skin this year?

Max

Funny stuff, some minutes after I had read max' post and was wonderring how the skin looks out, it suddenly pops out of nowhere when I refreshed the page :(

It's great to see this skin again. I wasn't sure if this skin would ever come for Christmas, since we're already December 23rd. You just made my day guys. :)

Max