Christmas Avatars on DarkMatters

It's that time, let's get cracking and see whatcha got. Mine's got an especially nice story behind it. I got it years ago and had just started posting on the SIF. That was my first forum ever, and everything was so new to me. I still remember those times as being wonderful because I was meeting so many friends and learning so much.

And one day in my pm box, a gift shows up. An avatar! I fell in love with it instantly and I was flattered and completely surprised that such things as avatars could be given as gifts AND...in this case, it was done so perfectly that it melted my heart.

Erris, you were wonderful for that gift, and you're still as wonderful today.

Love you Erris.

And hoping to see some more of the holiday's crazy creativity around here.

Cheers!

:D

gogo

I think I'll just rehash my ole Christmas avie. Perhaps if I get ambitious I'll do a new one, or perhaps x-masify my .sig. But then again, perhaps not. :D

- Ike

Baah baah, the christmas sheepkin. Ike, it's still as good as when you made it last year. It just needs some ornaments knotted into it's fleece and you're looking good. New little one keeping you busy? We miss the Termoonittor.

:D

gogo

Only my Personal photo was editable.

Changed :)

*your next move is critical! watch out!*

tut tut, lol, yer not getting out so easily out of this Tomi :) You can make a new pic, get it uploaded at Bucket, and then stick it in your profile in the Avatar section.

ha! *points*

:P

gogo

Only my Personal photo was editable.

Changed :)

*your next move is critical! watch out!*

lol tomi. Awesome! Better than a Christmas avatar. The real thing. :P

Ahh hahaha oops sorry...I thought I wrote who made it, since not for me for sure!

Telaaaaari! Thaaank you! hugs :4rofl:

AAnd no erling, you're not the only one who said that...errr....

lol guys! lol! :D

• 1 year later...

Time to get yer xxx mas on everyone! It's that time of year so wear'em if yah got'em and if yah don't maybe someone here can help out. :o

*plugs self into wall*