Kamikaze Sunday - Bronze restart

DaveO

I started up a server! *sniff* I'm gonna miss my S1 toons. I'm not going to bother exporting them. Time to let go and move on I guess. :D

P.s.

Doh! Now I see the server! Nvm, closing mine and joining in the existing Kami server. :D

Sorry I missed it!

I was feeling a bit under the weather and was in bed. I could see the computer....

Like Schot, I saw little point in backing up my stable of passive agressive toons. Sure a fire mage with level 190 FS is fun, but it's time to leave the old toons behind and make new memories.

Still going strong - mom, lord, timo and daveO still in it.

Tomi: Did you perhaps make the mistake I did and patch with the one on the front page? The 2.28 is on the downloads page, not quite so obvious.

But I'm still having trouble on my x64 system anyway. Wont go multi-player.

What a blast: Retired Acorn II at 23 after getting Acorn to 17 and then eating the sand.

Argh, trying to get back in. I overwrote my saved account pass while trying to get a different account working in UW. Omg this is so stupid... (Read as: "I'm") :D

Still going strong - mom, lord, timo and daveO still in it.

Tomi: Did you perhaps make the mistake I did and patch with the one on the front page? The 2.28 is on the downloads page, not quite so obvious.

But I'm still having trouble on my x64 system anyway. Wont go multi-player.

What a blast: Retired Acorn II at 23 after getting Acorn to 17 and then eating the sand.

ohh ive installed it, put up the 2.28 patch, and when start the game, after the 2 well..."movies", I get a big white screen. I can hear the main menu's voices and SACRED-RUNS, but all white :D

maybe 64bit xp is why?

I made it to level 30 for the finale. I'll try new Kamikaze sessions for Sacred 2 next Sunday at the same standard time. I'm so surprised it's not been a regular happening yet for Sacred 2, but you folks with Sacred 2 have NO excuse to miss out now.

Since Sacred 2 will be a new beginning, the session will start on Bronze at level 1.

Edited by DaveO

Spent time until I hit 25 and Dave hit 30, mom and lord were still there to clean up and close the server.. :D

Could've leveled up a bit more but I spent some time trying to help tomi out during my gaming session lol

Was really nice to be able to play with a lot of members again, I really missed it.

Kami in Sacred 2 has my vote.

Well that was nice even if short lived. Farewell Underworld!

It's seems like a good time to get things rolling into Sacred 2 though I'm thinking that I'll need to update some rules and guidelines. Certainly there will be a lot of action on the Sacred 2 servers. Especially that poll since much of the options and such will not apply. One thing about server difficulties is that Bronze is pretty much pointless to play in. Everyone starts in Silver at level 1. In Sacred 2 you have the option of Bronze or Silver and Bronze probably way too easy. In fact I've never played in Bronze yet, haha. Kinda nice actually because it narrows down the options. :P Looks like I've got some announcing to do!

Ah yes... Mr Excuses... Mr I can't find my password... :P

Short lived... Yeah no s*** Sherlock, that's what you get when you start watching pr0n on your second screen...

:ninja:

Edited by Timotheus

Yup exactly mr "I've got 2 monitors I can play both s1 and Sacred 2 at the same time" ;-) 2 monitors does not negate the need to remember your password ....

Hey gogo you might want to write down schot's password for Sacred 2 somewhere safe ..... *g*

Gogo showed Schot the naked Seraphim, so he was busy admiring all of the details and forgetting the fact that the pr0n is as close as he'll get to a woman of such attributes. You still have a few days to remember your passwords before the plug is pulled, so if you have anything of importance I'd advise taking care of it soon.

P.S. - I don't care if Bronze is considered 'useless'. The entire clan had ample opportunity to get another regular Sacred 2 Kamikaze series going. So you all get to play by my rules, but I'll forgive D.A.R.K for the temporary oversight.

P.S.S. - I'll be starting the new Sacred 2 servers on whatever servers I can connect to with the International Edition. If anybody has a preference, please provide a reply on this post.

Please Sign In or Sign Up