Kamikaze Sunday - Bronze restart

DaveO

I've just created a new Bronze server for people to have some fun. I'd be tempted to say 'Come one, come all' but 'Come One' has been more common with the Kamikaze for the last several sessions. I'm hoping that a restart may turn that around a bit. ;)

Lots of happiness and joy with a group of five. I spent the entire session shopping for gear with my Trader toon. Gial got the greatest benefit with a Seraphim, but others managed to also get some of my special items. Looks like next session should be ready for us to do a Silver server. :)

Mom and I were not sure if we were going to make it today, we had promised our youngest that we would take him out for breakfast. There was a local fund raiser this morning were you could take your kids to have a pancake breakfast with Santa. The first 100 kids got a gift, candy cane and a picture with Santa. We then did some shopping at some of the local stores.

Dawn came in an turned on her computer and announced " It's a bronze restart! Kami is starting!" I responded (as I was removing our youngest from his coat) "Nick, start my computer now!"

Wheee! What a welcome time. Kami today was really great. Looking forward to a silver next week. Made 13 levels today in the 2 hours.

Gogo, Schot, and all, you need to come back -- even if for just a single reunion session -- maybe a level one blowout after the new year.

I kind of shot myself in the foot for this one. My shard mage was the highest level until I wiped him to start a ebolt seraphim. I just had enough time to buy some gear and get some gifts from Gial and Dave before the wife asked me to help with the kids.

I've got the girl up to level 12. I think I'll get her to silver and then let her ferment until next week.

Ah that sounds so nice guys. I've been thinking a lot about the good Ol Underworld days in the Kami. I would love to do that gial. Maybe a new year reunion? That could be cool. :P

P.s.

Poll and database has been reset.

Hiya all, Lord and I wont be in kami today. We wanted to and were leveling up until 10 am to make it into the silver server but our 4 yr old woke up vomiting and we just cant give it the attention it needs for our toons survival while we deal with him..... :( dont get too far ahead of us we want to play next week.....

I just started up a Silver session with my Vampiress. I won't be able to party with anybody in all likelihood, but I am willing to share spare runes and items. I also confirmed that the server is handing out X-Mas set items again. Happy Holidays to all!

Another Silver session for today. I might as well tell everybody I got the International(UK) Collector's Edition of Sacred2. I won't be immediately on the servers since I'd rather go thru the game a few times in single player so that at least I know where to go and what to do.

I also hope everyone has been having happy holidays and wish the best to all. :D

Thanks to Gial and Silearth for coming for this session! I'll still be making the standard Sacred sessions until I've finished the campaign with the characters that interest me.

P.S. - Character level hit 30 for those still wanting to catch up and join another session.

Edited by DaveO

DaveO and I were the only ones there today - Dave with a 70+ vamp trader that is too high to party, and I with a 32 seraphim (now up to 40)

I played for 2 - 1/2 hours hoping more would/could show. I guess were about out of players now, as reading some posts seems to indicate that many former Kami kids no longer have Sacred installed.

I need to re-make her, as I made a couple bad skill choices. Maybe another bronze restart next week?

We shall see, I guess.

I'm fine with another Bronze reset, although as you admitted many Kami members have long since uninstalled Sacred. Folks, please remember that not everybody has the system requirements for Sacred 2. Please don't let the Kamikaze Sundays become a distant memory. :(

After Gial's comment on wanting to restart, I've made a new Bronze server for this week. I'd complain about people being lazy and not wanting to play with their old friends any more due to Sacred 2, but it's likely going to fall on deaf ears. I'd like to be proven wrong... :D

sorry daveo, Todd and I have been fighting a cold/plague for the last 2 weeks that has been whipping out butts in real life. Nyquil at the end of the day is the only relief we seem to find (and that being that we go unconcious for while so we stop coughing).... and of course the kids dont have it at all .... and are just full of energy. *sigh*

Thanks to help from Gial, I was able to free up my last character slot. A new Daemon has been created, and my Wood Elf trader toon is likely retired from twinking so many other toons that have made it thru on previous Kamikaze sessions. I handed off well over 100 million in gold for Gial to use for shopping and other toons. A new Silver session will be next week for level 20 since Gial and I both hit level 14 with several waypoints out of the way.

P.S. - I know that Daemons have been a bust for me to get to level 100, but this new one will be a Battle Daemon build since it gets a consistent 5% bonus from the CA with the other ones having a drop in damage output past CA level ten.

Edited by DaveO

Hey, I'm just holding for you Dave -- no plans to spend it --- yet. Unless I can get a new Sacred 2 capable system with it. lol

Great session today. With Dave's new daemon, and I started a new Vamp. We both hit level 14 in about 2 hours before I had to cal it. Was hoping Silearth could make it, as I saw him on the servers Saturday.

Oh, well. We do our best, and have fun doing it. Looking at a 20 next week.

I was actually outside the kami door at 8:05 PM PST. I used my secondary account to mule runes and gold to my GOW mage, who is level 40 now.

When I saw that it was a restart I jumped back to the character selection screen to start a new toon. Then the wife called me and play time was over.

I may start a new Shard mage as the GOW mage is not so party friendly. The sad thing is that I have the full blackstaff and Amarri sets on my fireball mage in plat. As well as a couple of magic books, staff of dimension, voodoo doll, and other items. If I keep restarting, I will never get the chance to enjoy them.

Anyway, if we are looking at level 20 for next week then I will get the mule going again, outfit a new mage and have my dwarf do some forging.

Next week will be the finale. I've created a new Silver server for this week, although I could create a Bronze one if necessary. Let's make the finale a memory for a long time to come! ;)

Good fun today

DaveO and I ran the bounty hunt. Took about an hour and a half. Looking forward to the level 1 reunion next week.

Don't miss it guys - LAST CHANCE.

Still got it installed on the wife's laptop. If she leaves and doesn't take the lap top I am good.

It's a serious pain to install to the dell. Won't work unless I copy the entire DVD to the hard drive.

This is it, my friends: the end. It's been a long road since I first teamed up with D.A.R.K to partake in the Sunday sessions. Let's make this last session a long one to remember! :D

Edited by DaveO
Please Sign In or Sign Up