Hey new here lol

Hey I'm new here. Didn't know that many people were playing Sacred 2 whenever I mention it to someone they think I'm talking about a sort of cat food or something. Good to know more peeps are playing it. Hope to see some of you doods online. I'm Jamie btw.

Jamie, welcome to DarkMatters! And yes, Sacred 2's a touch better than feeding the cat ^^

Hope you're enjoying these boards and the game.

If you're playing MP, hope to see you in the HC servers.

Cheers!

:lol:

gogo

Hmm. Hard-core? Isn't that the difficulty where you get killed once and lose all your character data:) If it is then no I haven't started a game in that. Maybe I will though if it means playing with more people! Thanks for the welcomes though.

Hey there Jamie. Nice to meet you. Well... I guess we already met in the other topic but hey, welcome to FDM. :cry: Hardcore has it's pros and cons. The cons are are obvious and pretty hard to take but the pros of it... Are well worth it! Playing Hardcore totally changes how enjoyable the game is for me. There's a sense of worth I gave to my character as well as my time playing it in Hardcore. Oh yeah... And that gold Ol near death adrenaline rush as great. Nothing exercises your heart better than hardcore. :cry: