Christmas Island Guide - Complete Walkthrough, Sets, and Special Items

What a busy Christmas it has been in Ancaria. The holiday has yet to arrive yet already many new and wonderful winter land things are being enjoyed by the you guys. But to make absolutely sure no one is missing out on what the Christmas Ogre's gift giving we'd like to present a thorough guide to bran new and VERY big Christmas Valley adventure, "Can Christmas Still be Saved?" Many new and challenging enemies will try to stop you from saving Christmas and in this guide we'll give you advice on how to defeat them. Most importantly the several Bosses that, if not prepared, will crush you. Naturally, the Christmas Ogre loves to reward those who are on his "nice" list. Completing this journey will surely put you at the veeery top! An amazing gift awaits under the Christmas Tree in Christmas Valley for those who can save Christmas. Notably are the character Christmas Sets as well as some festive weapons and shields.

A big thank you to Ascaron for this most enjoyable gift!

You can read up on all the goodies in the SacredWiki quest walkthrough:

Can Christmas Still be Saved?

Good luck!

p.s. gogo and I are still working on this guide that will assist the present write. Maps and NPC's are on the way!

I haven't seen any.

However do note:

The Bonus on each set item changes each time you get the item, at least for certain parts. I've done it three times as a dryad and gotten different 'sets' each time. So it is possible to get a quite nice mod (20%+ evasion at level 20) or a lesser one (+11 def I think it was on the same item from a second drop)

I'm afraid there's no other Set Bonus trust. :cry:

Nice catch Zinsho! I'll be sure to add that to the guide. Makes it worth our while to do it several times in order to get the best possible items to make an xmas build of. Though I have a feeling this Christmas addition is only available for a limited time. The Underworld xmas sets are.

I agree Cygnus. Impeccable work by Ascaron. :)

It will be Asuka! We wanted to present in the General Forum first since it's the most visited area. Nice catch as well, haha. :cry:

Could someone tell where exactly this goblin is? I run through whole Thylysium, even undergrounds and cannot find him :) I have polish version and on SP this guy doesn't exist :/

If you go the port and towards the portmaster to sail to another dock:

You get to a corner where you have to turn right, if you go straight you go underground.

From there (once you turn right) go straight to where the dock narrows, on your left there will be some boxes and crates, the Kobold will be standing amongst those crates.

Just past there the dock branches right, then left then right again. The left branch is where the portmaster stands.

I hope that helps.

Could someone tell where exactly this goblin is? I run through whole Thylysium, even undergrounds and cannot find him :) I have polish version and on SP this guy doesn't exist :/

Also make sure you have patch 2.34 and not 2.31

OK... From unknown reasons this goblin doesn't appear just after patching :/ Show up today. Yesterday I run near his place twice and twice loaded game. Today was third time but this time he was in his place :)

Thanks everyone! I'm so happy that you guys like it. It was a bit of a mess getting up all the content so quickly, and we had to do almost overnighters, and Brad's eyes are a tad burnt out :)

We've just updated the guide with pics now, and the walkthrough's story is so much better told this way.

Thek, getting to the first christmas kobold is tricky sometimes, try and save, and/or change the mode you're in... free play always worked for me in SP, but I've heard that other peeps when having problems getting him to spawn were able to do it in Campaign.

I also wanted to say a very big thank you to Ascaron for the extra content. I was happy anyways with what I got for what I paid. But the moment you arrive on Christmas Island and here that music, you understand why we keep with this company.

The design, enemies, story...all very well done, and classy.

Big thanks to the big A and all the devs that helped make this happen.

:P

gogo

Jedi seraphim has just completed the quest :devil:

jedi_christmas.jpg

She's getting tired of all the cameras...

Good job trust. She looks good in the fur trim. Nice sockets on the set as well.

:hugs:

gogo