Bosses and Mini-Bosses

prinny

I've been playing Sp and Mp both a pretty good bit so far and managed to beat 2 mini-bosses (the white thing and the kobold chief) but I found a spot on the map near the "Orcish-byway" and it shows a big pictures of a golem or something with red around it I think. I'm wondering if thats a boss (the area looks very boss-esque) and what I have to do to activate it. I have done all the quests in the Orcish by-way and I just can't figure out how to start this. And also do you have to activate EVERY boss/ mini-boss with a quest first?

Not at all Prinny. And thankfully for that. :cry:

The Golem, Gar'Colossus, is the first boss in the Campaign. If you're playing in Campaign mode then you will have to follow the Campaign story which will eventually bring you to fight him. But! If you are playing in Free Play mode then he's aaaaall yours. :cry: You can fight him and all the other Campaign bosses whenever you like in Free Play mode.

P.s.

The two Campaign Dragons in the Carnach Cave and under Seraphim Island, Ordaurcil and Xanthiar, can only be fought if you play through the whole story. They're an exception. :)

Just yesterday, I've encountered a mini boss in the Orc region. When you hunt down the Black Seraphim, you're at the beginning of a system of caves. At the end of these caves, you'll find the mini-boss (name eludes me at the moment, something that starts with 'K'). He summons T-Energy animals which can pack quite a punch.

I've made screenshots of him:

asuka-l42-minibo01jj5v.jpg asuka-l42-minibo02jj48.jpg asuka-l42-minibo03ora6.jpg