Don't worry, Azmodael, I'm already editing what you pointed out, this'll be done in a jiffy. (And it's actually not a very large thing, since commas will be understood as decimals ^^)

Cheers!

:)

gogo

The wiki area for armor and sets is here:

http://www.sacredwiki.org/index.php5/Sacred_2:Set_Items

All the links can be drilled down into to access each specific set. A good number of the sets have already been rendered but we're always looking for more pieces if it's not there.

You will have to host your pix at photobucket, and then use the direct link that site offers you to put the images in the wiki. We'll come along after and put all the images into the centralized image database.

Cheer

Sorry guys, I failed a bit. In my country we use
instead of
as a float symbol. Just realised most of the world uses

If anyone wants to edit it scroll through High Elf modifications info, I am mostly done with HE.

Actually it's the US who are backwards still using Empire style measures (gallons, inches, yards, miles), while the rest of the world uses Metric style measures (litres, meters, kilometers).

I'm not certain where the , originates from (in measures), but its what we use in Canada.

Actually it's the US who are backwards still using Empire style measures (gallons, inches, yards, miles), while the rest of the world uses Metric style measures (litres, meters, kilometers).

I'm not certain where the , originates from (in measures), but its what we use in Canada.

We use the , in Germany as well. I'd say it's indeed the US who has it backwards (as in so many other cases).

No biggie I think. A period or comma both work either way. For me at least. I was taught to use periods but when I see commas used I have no trouble understanding.

Really nice work Azmodael. Your work gives so much more value to the pages. :)

Sorry guys, I failed a bit. In my country we use
instead of
as a float symbol. Just realised most of the world uses

If anyone wants to edit it scroll through High Elf modifications info, I am mostly done with HE.

Actually Sara, the distinction of , and . as decimal (float point) separators is based on language, not metric vs Imperial. Most of Canada uses . for the decimal and potentially the , for thousands (although it's mostly just a space for separation if there's anything at all.

The , is the French separator while the . is the English one although if that's not the case in Britain and other English speaking countries I'm sorry for the assumption, I'm basing this on what I've seen in the past. I've had to deal with both ways of delimiting, due to keyboards, education and workplace. I originally learned with , but then was taught . (thanks to both French and English schooling).

The only thing I would suggest as far as the wiki is that we choose one or the other and stick with it. As long as things are standard they should be understandable however if they alternate from page to page it's likely to cause confusion to at least some people.

• 2 weeks later...
the little round one

:P

gogo

It's called a decimal point Gogo.

And as Zinsho says, the French (poor uncultured people that have yet to see the light of civilisation ;)) use , (would that be a decimal comma?) in place of the proper .

Not entirely, we like to confuse everyone & use both.

;)

Though my parent's generation are more likely to use Imperial & our generation Metric.

• 4 weeks later...

So should we post a million as "1.000.000,00" or as "1,000,000.00"?

I've never seen the second being used, so I guess I'll stick to the first.

edit: hmm I just checked the combat arts, and it seems that they're all made with the "1,000,000.00" style. Ok whatever...

Edited by Antitrust
So should we post a million as "1.000.000,00" or as "1,000,000.00"?

I've never seen the second being used, so I guess I'll stick to the first.

That's 'cause you're European, come over to the UK (or the US) & you won't see , used as a decimal point.