The Great Horse Challenge

Hope you don't mind me posting this here gogo :D

Prism and I invite all Sacred Players to take the Horse Challenge. The Challenge will run through the month of May with a reveal beginning on June 1st of your builds. Below are the Rules of the Challenge and during the reveal a few simple screenies will be proof enough that you’ve followed them. The possibilities are endless here and the challenge of it is one that many of us haven’t fully explored. Can you come up with the greatest horse build? The honor system is in effect and the prize is satisfaction and possibly bragging rights…

Horse Guides: Pevils Place, Riding Stats, Horse and Riding FAQ

Rules of the Horse Challenge

1) Any character class can be used but they must be “factory-spec”. No exploits, tools, or gifts from other toons of your own or other players.

2) If you use the Advanced Config tool with Default Skills turned off you must choose the Default Skills for this specific character. Factory-spec remember

3) Riding must be one of your 8 skills.

4) You must fight from a mounted position whenever possible. You are allowed to be a dragoon (dismounted cavalry) when fighting bosses, dragons and hoards that would pose a serious risk to your mount. However, mounted combat should be your primary position.

5) The character must be played “hardcore”. At the end of the challenge your toon should have zero deaths.

6) The character should be played to Level 60 although Level 100 is recommended in order to give a solid view of its’ capabilities. The lower suggestion is for SP players who may struggle a bit more to attain L100.

7) You must have your first mount by 6th level. Bellevue provides one…it isn’t stellar but it is good enough to stay out of the glue factory

This competition is open to both SP and MP players; I'm gonna be the MP representative as Prism plays SP. If there's enough interest I'll organise some times to all get together in the servers and have a good go at this.

If any of you have horse-related questions, feel free to ask (but I'm not gonna tell you any builds ). We're looking for you guys to come up with some great new builds that no one else has thought of yet that are both effective and fun.

If you want to register interest in this, PLEASE go and post in the official thread over at the SIF forum.

Take the Horse Challenge and see if you can be one of Masters of Riding!

Guest gogoblender

This is an amazing Challenge Pevil

Great work on your's and prism's part

Best of success on the venture darlin

Sacred lives on!

:D

gogo